Names Searched Right Now:
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    We won't to have long to wait. Apparently Kimye had their baby today.

I'm admit I'm a little nervous that they'll pick a lovely name like Coralie and spell it Khorleigh...
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper

I still believe Kamille/Kamilla West, sounds nice.

Sidura, I sort of do not mind the C to K interchange, but I hope they will not do a spelling like that. I could even see them doing something as simple as Kory. I have a couple of names in mind, if one is choose, I will probably laugh so hard.

Any who, glad that they were able to have a healthy baby girl. It should be fun for the both of them.

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

Caspian & Lilias

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

If they used Coralie, I wouldn't mind even though it's one of my favorite names. I'm just afraid they'll take a lovely, classic name and make it "Yoooneeke."

Kamila West does sound nice.
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper

Agree with the sentiment - I am WAY too excited about this.

Can't wait to see what they choose! My hunch is something like Kamille/Camille or Carolina/Karolina. Something not-too-crazy, yet vaguely cosmopolitan that Kim would find glamorous. I think she'll pick a frillier, more girly name.

Cassia? Celia?

I hope she pleasantly surprises me, though!
    Last edited by lauwills; June 16th, 2013 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maggiemary View Post
    It's perfectly plausible to have millions in the bank and lack any talent.

Paris Hilton has been pulling it off for years!
    Correct, that is part of the point. I urge you to reread the original statements to get the rest of the point.
    James ~ Ariston

Aurelia ~ Sidra ~ Elizabeth ~ Gia ~ Julia

The others I hold close.... Quade ~ William (Liam) ~ Dresden ~ Giordana ~ Lydiana ~ Laurenza ~ Vivara ~ Fonya ~ Sagelle