Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    I am no fan, but I also don't hate them at all...and I certainly have nothing negative to say about her (or anyone's) body (but, jeez, especially not her! Too fat to model?!?!)

I think that Kanye is very fashion forward and Kim is very market-savvy and sexy...so I predict that the name will be all of these things.

Kalla
    Kassiopeia
    Krishna
    Definitely agree that Donda is gonna get in there somewhere, either as a first or as a middle.

If they go with a K-name, one could hope that they opt for a more classic one, like Katharine or Klara. I could imagine something like Keeva, Kimbra, Khadija or Kleopatra. Because a lot of people expect them to use a K-name, I kinda wish they wont just for the kicks.
    Zelia/Elja • Nineteen • Name and history nerd from an early age • I have a blog.
    Trying hard to export beautiful old Danish names, magical Danish nature names and exotic Greenlandic names.
    Current favourite combinations: Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor • Alexander Adelin Lórien
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel • Gaia Margaret Undómiel

I expect them to use a completely made-up K-name to show how special and unique they are, especially now we know it's a girl.

It would be hilarious if they went with Katherine or Kate.
    Bertrand -bertie-, Wilfred, Léon, Axel, Cuthbert -cubby-, Maxentius, Aubrey, Phoebus, John-Henry.
    Émilienne, Livia, Annabella -abbey-, Maud, Rosamund, Kimborough, Clemency, Elizabeth-Charlotte.

Hmm, since it's a girl, I could see them using the name Kamille/Kamilla -If they stick with the K- Theme, that is. I think that would be nice.

Other possibilities:
    Kassia
    Katelyn
    Katherine
    Keagan
    Keegan
    Kelila
    Kelsey
    Kennedy *
    Kirrily - too close to aunt?
    Kosima
    Kirby
    Kia
    Keira/Kiera/Kira/Kiara
    Kaia
    Kacia

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ●
    c a s p i a n . ● . l i l i a s
    • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

Quote Originally Posted by beautiful_haiku View Post
    Nasty, nasty, nasty... AND wrong

It's funny because you said "Kim has no talents" and is also not "terribly intelligent." Yet, somehow she's a household name and multimillionaire. She can't be too unintelligent.
    It's perfectly plausible to have millions in the bank and lack any talent.

Paris Hilton has been pulling it off for years!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

Proud auntie to Lucy Helen and Theodore Levi

~ Eliza Constance ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Nora Josephine ~ Pearl Violet ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~ Tess Christabel ~
    ~ Gabriel Walter ~ James Benedict ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~ Timothy Jack ~