Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    I also saw the North West thing.

If it turns out to be true, then it would be one of the worst names I've heard!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

I saw a video of Kim Kardashian on a talk show (I think it was Leno) saying the baby's name will definitely not be North West, but she did confess to thinking "Easton West" was cute. I hope to god they don't pick that.
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Leona · Vivian · Florence · Beatrix · Zelda
    August · Barnaby · Roland · Whitney · Atlas

I am glad to hear they are not going to name the baby North West... I just think that is awful!!!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

On tonight's premiere of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" Kim announced that she is expecting a baby girl!

I have gazed into my crystal ball and have decided they will name the baby Kartier.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq