Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nono View Post
    I saw a lot of people upset that a name they liked was now "ruined." I wouldn't be at all surprised if Kim and Kanye "ruined" another name nerd favorite.
    If that happens, I'm sorry the nameberry forums are going to be hilarious that day.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2750014.html

Don't know how much to put in it, it is from "a source" after all.
    I hope they'll use a double barrelled last name, Kardashian-West has a nice cling to it.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Maybe if it's a girl it will have the middle Taylor to make up to Miss Swift for interrupting her at the VMA's Or Beyonce to pay tribute.
    Last edited by spyro; March 12th, 2013 at 11:19 PM.
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson

The baby definitely won't be called Kylie, as Kim's youngest sister is Kylie Jenner.

I hope they call her something really unexpected!
    Favourite Girls: Iris, Mabel, Beatrice, Penelope and Aurora.
    Favourite Boys: Oliver, Stanley, William, Arthur and Albert.

I don't know how acurrate it is but here's an article I saw on yahoo this morning (http://www.inquisitr.com/581760/kard...r-to-be-kanye/). Apparently Kanye likes North, which would make the baby North West.
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire