Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting!

Kanye announced at a concert that he and Kim are expecting. A few articles say she is about 12 weeks.

So what do you think, berries? Will they choose a popular first name with a bit of flair in the middle, like Kim's nephew and niece (Mason Dash and Penelope Scotland) or something unexpected but acessble, like friends Jay Z and Beyonce (Blue Ivy)?

I expect the baby to be named something that is equal parts horrible and trashy (I mean, just look at its parents). And I'm sure the name will begin with a K since, Kardashian tradition aside, both Kim and Kanye's names do and they're both incredibly narcassistic. Oh and the middle name will probably be something ridiculously pretentious, like Tsar/Czar.

I'm going to be bold and predict Kairo (yes with a K) for a girl and King for a boy.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Quote Originally Posted by pansy View Post
    I expect the baby to be named something that is equal parts horrible and trashy (I mean, just look at its parents). And I'm sure the name will begin with a K since, Kardashian tradition aside, both Kim and Kanye's names do and they're both incredibly narcassistic. Oh and the middle name will probably be something ridiculously pretentious, like Tsar/Czar.
    This no doubt.

The child's name is going to start with a K. I think a boy will be named King West, I can completely see it. In fact, we probably just inspired them. (Hi Kim and Kanye!)

I can see Kardashian sitting in the middle on a boy or girl, and I see double middles happening, especially a girl.

Something like Kierra Donda Kardashian West for a girl, Donda after his mother. I can see Don in the middle for a boy.
    And I can see a Don Robert Kardashian West for a boy, or King Robert Kardashian West.

Other K names I see being used are:
    Kiersten
    Kaylie
    Kalinda
    Kallista
    Kamaria
    Kamilah - It means "perfection" and fits Kim's exotic air
    Karina
    Katrina
    Kashmir
    Katarina
    Kassia
    Keira
    Kelsey
    Kenya
    Kerensa (which I love)
    Keturah
    Kiara
    Kinsley
    Kristal/Krystal
    Kyla

I only did girls ones because I cannot see them passing up King for a boy. At all. Ever.
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele

I don't necessarily think they will do the K thing...though Kinga, Kairo or King all wouldn't be surprising.
    An ego name like Tsar or King/Kinga wouldn't shock me either

I would be shocked by a popular or run-of-the-mill name. I do think Kanye is innovative & wants to be distinctive and I think anything close to familiar won't happen.

Made up sounding name or naturey/word name could work...but more slick than hippie-ish like Silver maybe?