Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    I'm guessing Kastle for a boy. I'm stuck on a girls name though, I'm thinking something exotic with a little bit of royalty and definitely unique.
    Adelaide, Annabel, Audrey, Aurelia, Avalon, Catherine, Daisy, Elizabeth, Felicity, Gemma, Genevieve, Helena, Isabeau, January, June, Juniper, Juno, Kate, Laine, Liv, Lucy, Luna, Matilda, Mira, Pearl, Penelope, Seraphina, Snow, Tessa, Vesper, Violet, Winter

Asher Gregory James . Leo Sebastian North
    Archer, August, Beau, Benjamin, Caspian, Daniel, Donovan, Felix, Finn, Florin, Flynn, Forest, Fox, Hugo, Joshua, Vaughn

Pam - I have noted for future occasions!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

Proud auntie to Lucy Helen and Theodore Levi

~ Eliza Constance ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Nora Josephine ~ Pearl Violet ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~ Tess Christabel ~
    ~ Gabriel Walter ~ James Benedict ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~ Timothy Jack ~

Oh, I really hope it's not Kassia/Cassia! That would completely ruin it for me.

I can totally see Kalypso, actually. Something over-the-top and attempting-to-be-yooneek...I think Kadence might be a good guess as well.

As for boys, I think King or any variations that were listed in someone above me's post are a very real possibility. Or Kash, maybe? Or would that be too kliche?...
    Erin, 14-year-old name nerd.

Elias | Caleb | Lucas | William | August | Reuben | Emmett | Jago | Finn
    Lydia | Adelaide | Emmeline | Violet | Rosalie | Eliza | Maeve | Saskia | Alice

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9815089

I agree... The baby's name will start with a K and I foresee a misspelling.
    Olivia <3

Good Luck!

I don't really follow the Kardashians very closely, but I vaguely remember reading a thread during one of Kourtney's pregnancies where someone mentioned something about Kim encouraging her sister to continue the tradition of K names, so because of that I'm inclined to agree with most of the previous posters that they'll probably use a K name. Kanye's mother was apprently an English professor, so I could see them using some sort of obscure literary reference both to honor her and maybe to show off a bit.

I could see them with a Kalixta.