Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    I'm guessing Kastle for a boy. I'm stuck on a girls name though, I'm thinking something exotic with a little bit of royalty and definitely unique.
    Ben & Lainy

Violet Audrey Laine . Lola Felicity Kate . Daisy Elizabeth Joy

Archer Gregory James . Leo Benjamin North . Finnick Daniel Sage

Pam - I have noted for future occasions!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Oh, I really hope it's not Kassia/Cassia! That would completely ruin it for me.

I can totally see Kalypso, actually. Something over-the-top and attempting-to-be-yooneek...I think Kadence might be a good guess as well.

As for boys, I think King or any variations that were listed in someone above me's post are a very real possibility. Or Kash, maybe? Or would that be too kliche?...
    Erin, 14-year-old name nerd.

Elias | Caleb | Lucas | William | August | Reuben | Emmett | Jago | Finn
    Lydia | Adelaide | Emmeline | Violet | Rosalie | Eliza | Maeve | Saskia | Alice

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9815089

I agree... The baby's name will start with a K and I foresee a misspelling.
    Olivia <3

Good Luck!

I don't really follow the Kardashians very closely, but I vaguely remember reading a thread during one of Kourtney's pregnancies where someone mentioned something about Kim encouraging her sister to continue the tradition of K names, so because of that I'm inclined to agree with most of the previous posters that they'll probably use a K name. Kanye's mother was apprently an English professor, so I could see them using some sort of obscure literary reference both to honor her and maybe to show off a bit.

I could see them with a Kalixta.