Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    One of our great leaders (Pam) was asked to make predictions for Huffington Post.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Thanks for the link maggiemary! Now I am poised to mark Calista off my list though. Fingers crossed it won't happen

I agree with everybody else, probably something with a K and over the top.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Kaleida, perhaps?

Maggie Mary, thanks for calling me a Great Leader, though I prefer Empress. Or maybe Duchess, since Kate made that cool.

Here's what I wrote for the Daily Mail and the Huffington Post. I actually like a lot of these names!

Kalista or Kalixto
    The Kimye baby is sure to be gorgeous, and so one logical choice would be these female and male versions of the Greek name meaning “beautiful.” While the K versions of the name modernize it Kardashian style, there were three popes named Calixto and a mythological nymph as well as a television actress named Calista.

Kauai, Kashmir, or Kyoto
    Kimberly and Kanye are both place-names, and so the couple might want to consider another off-the-map place name, such as the Hawaiian Kauai, the Sanskrit Kashmire, or the Japanese Kyoto.

Kissa or Kito
    Kanye is an African name, so it may make sense for the couple to look for another name of that origin. Kissa is a Ugandan girls’ name that means “born after twins,” while Kito is Swahili for “precious jewel.”

Kadence, Kalliope or Kalypso
    Music names! Kanye might want to rap while Kim dances along to songs with musical names Kadence, Kalliope, or Kalypso.

Kassius or Kassia
    Kanye’s former fashion stylist was a 19-year-old Yale undergrad name Cassius Clay -- the white Cassius Clay -- which might inspire the respelling of this Ancient Roman classic. Cassius means hollow and recently reentered the Top 1000 for the first time since 1895; the similar girls’ name Cassia means cinnamon, which makes it perfect for this spicy couple.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry