Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I think it will suck. They aren't terribly intelligent people and any attempt to be nouveau will probably fall horribly flat in the predictable Hollywood ways (hello, Audio Science, Bronx-not-Brooklyn, Kal-El, etc).

Kim has no talents save marketing her own brand. She can't act, sing, dance and is too short & fat to model. That Kardashian name is what's putting bread on the table... I absolutely expect the kid to have a K name, just to spin things out for as long as possible.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

I shudder to think.

I'll go with the K theme and say Kate if it's a girl, since Kim seems to have a slight Kate Middleton obsession.
    For a boy, Kairo and King are good guesses. Or maybe Konan.

Kimbra for a girl perhaps? Or maybe that's too close to Kimberly. I could imagine Kanye would want to honor his mum, Donda, in some way. Something as tacky as Kimye could be a possibility too.
    King or Emperor is a very good guess for a boy, a little Kanye Omari West Jr. wouldn't surprise me either.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

Quote Originally Posted by shvibziks View Post
    Kimbra for a girl perhaps? Or maybe that's too close to Kimberly. I could imagine Kanye would want to honor his mum, Donda, in some way. Something as tacky as Kimye could be a possibility too.
    King or Emperor is a very good guess for a boy, a little Kanye Omari West Jr. wouldn't surprise me either.
    Kimye is their celebrity couple name, so I don't think they'd do that, but a Kanye Omari West Jr. is totally a high possibility.
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto

Oh, I also expect that if they have a baby of the same gender as Kate Middleton and Prince William, that they will use a name that's some how connected. Such as if the Royals have a William Jr. they'll have a Liam, or maybe even Willa/Willow if it's a girl.

I also see them waiting obnoxiously long to announce the name, but rushing to sell Kim's childbirthing photos.

Headlines something like:
    "Kim's intimate moments with her mystery named baby!"
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto