Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lauwills View Post
    Agree with the sentiment - I am WAY too excited about this.

Can't wait to see what they choose! My hunch is something like Kamille/Camille or Carolina/Karolina. Something not-too-crazy, yet vaguely cosmopolitan that Kim would find glamorous. I think she'll pick a frillier, more girly name.

Cassia? Celia?

I hope she pleasantly surprises me, though!

That's what I thought as well.

Aside from hoping that their baby was healthy, I really wasn't interested in Kimye. It wasn't until I read some surprising comments about them, their baby and her name that I started to care. I thought it would be a cold day in hades before I would defend Kim Kardashian!! lol

Really in the end, the name is doomed to be criticized either way. If they choose Calla/ Kalla or Calista/Kalista or Camille/Kamille or something along those lines then they have "ruined a great name." If they choose a "trashy name" then it was what everyone "expected all along." Even if they choose a more (Eurocentrically) classic name like Katherine, people will say "oh look, she's trying to get in good with Will and Kate."

All that matters to them is that mom and baby are healthy and happy.
    James ~ Ariston

Aurelia ~ Sidra ~ Elizabeth ~ Gia ~ Julia

The others I hold close.... Quade ~ William (Liam) ~ Dresden ~ Giordana ~ Lydiana ~ Laurenza ~ Vivara ~ Fonya ~ Sagelle

Kingslie or Kinga?
    Kalla
    Kallista
    Kasseopeia
    Kassandra
    Krishna
    Kadence
    Kodonda
    Kadonda
    Kassia

I hope it isn't Sailor Moon I loved that show, I think it's a cute name and it's on my own list. I have seen that used once on a girl ...
    Current Favorite Names
    ♀ Monet | Monroe | Celsius (MN) | Malachi | Chai | Iowa
    ♂ Celsius (MN) | Monroe | Andrew

"Cat Mom" to: Tiger Lilly Jane

If they want to aim high but still remain classy, I hope they're choosing Kleopatra (I prefer Cleopatra but presuming that they wanna go with the K-theme). It's a quite lovely name, too "grand" for myself to use it, but it seems to be a name that would suit Yeezy's (or is it Yeezus now?) ego well.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Im starting to think their new baby might be named Karat....
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!