Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need help with name for girl #4

My husband and I are stumped. We are expecting baby girl #4 in early Feb and can't for the life of us come up with a name we both love. Our three older girls are 2.5 year old triplets by the name of Celia, Gisselle, and Anneliese. We love all of their names, and we did have some level of coordination insofar as they all have an "L" and an "S"-sound in their names, without rhyming or having the same ending. We tried to come up with a name for baby #4 using the same parameters but it's just too hard, so now I'm looking for anything that will coordinate well with her sisters. Any suggestions would be welcome!

FYI my husband loves the name Penelope, but I don't love it, and more importantly, know that it will be too long of a name for people to use fully, which will lead to nicknames, like Poppy or Penny, neither of which I like.

Names that I loved but won't work:
    Eloise (too close to Anneliese)
    Sienna (too close to Celia in sound)
    Emmanuelle (too close to my sister's name)
    Simone (can't use b/c being used by a relative by marriage)

Names we've considered but neither of us love or think work well with her sisters' names:
    Delphine
    Nanette (not a good fit)
    Callista
    Jocelyn
    Rosalie
    Imogen
    Phoebe
    Alexia
    Lucia (actually love this name but it's my mother in law's name and we don't want to use it)
    Genevieve

We need help!

I also noticed that your triplets names all contain the letters "i", "e", and "l" so I'll try to think of some similar names

Celia, Gisselle, and Anneliese & Amelia
    Celia, Gisselle, and Anneliese & Ariel
    Celia, Gisselle, and Anneliese & Camiel
    Celia, Gisselle, and Anneliese & Daniella
    Celia, Gisselle, and Anneliese & Mariella
    Celia, Gisselle, and Anneliese & Sheila (too rhymey w/Celia?)
    Celia, Gisselle, and Anneliese & Lorelai
    Celia, Gisselle, and Anneliese & Emmalei
    Celia, Gisselle, and Anneliese & Leilah

Good Luck! Let us know what you decide, can't wait to hear what you choose :-)
    DD: Maria Julietta Grace - Dec 2013

Mona Maeve/Maeva Cordelia nn Dolly Magdalena Adelaide Geneva Fiona Flora Ramona Rose Katerina Juliet Aoife Odessa Sylvie Vera Guinevere Vivienne Marina Claire Eva/Ava Augusta Agatha Evelina Lavinia Alouetta

Jack Sawyer Owen Seamus Timothy Vaughn Frank Murphy Spencer Guy Conrad Graham Simon Trevor Theodore Maximus Pierce Mark Hank Rex Colm Leif Eamon Grady Grant Forrest North

Laine, Louise, Lenore, Lacie, Lucy (Or Lucinda, Lucille)... I think a K name would sound good in the sibset, something with a strong beginning. I like Callista on your list. Felicity?

Isabella? I notice you seem to like Greek names... Leonora? Lysandra?