Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I did think of Brigham Young, because I do know about the university and Mormons. not sure if the common population would though.
    Favourites at the moment ♥

Leah, Scarlett, Sophie, Claire, Vivian, Madeleine, Evangeline, Selena, Gillian, Nina, Mila, Heidi, Isla, Hazel, Annabelle, Lydia, Celia, Violet, Genevieve
    Elias, Eli, Dominic, Thatcher, Graham, Noel, Nolan, Chase, Mattias, Dean, Cole, Blake, Daniel, Ash, Rhys, Julian, Callum, Kieran, Aidan, Ronan

I think it's alright. I know about Brigham Young because we learned about him and the Mormons recently in AP US History. I don't think he would be common knowledge though. When I first saw the name, I honestly thought of the similarly named Brigan from the novel Fire by Kristin Cashore before Brigham Young. I think you are alright.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

I would assume the parents were Mormon and be surprised if they were not.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane. All middle names honor family, with Jane used three generations in a row. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve.

Quote Originally Posted by everwaiteing View Post
    I would assume the parents were Mormon and be surprised if they were not.
    Ditto. That, and I just don't see it as an attractive name, especially with the ham part.

Quote Originally Posted by tay2thestars View Post
    I know about Brigham Young because we learned about him and the Mormons recently in AP US History. I don't think he would be common knowledge though.
    I completely disagree. I think Brigham Young *is* in the "common knowledge" category, and I think that most people would assume you're Mormon if you used this name, I, for one, would be extremely surprised to meet a Brigham who is not Mormon.
    *Mother to twins Charles and Samuel*