Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I did think of Brigham Young, because I do know about the university and Mormons. not sure if the common population would though.
    Celine, Ariel, Madeleine, Annabelle, Felicity, Lily, Claire, Evangeline, Coralie
    Elias, Dominic, Graham, Chase, Dean, Nathan, Zachary, Levi, Mattias, Nikolai

I think it's alright. I know about Brigham Young because we learned about him and the Mormons recently in AP US History. I don't think he would be common knowledge though. When I first saw the name, I honestly thought of the similarly named Brigan from the novel Fire by Kristin Cashore before Brigham Young. I think you are alright.
    ~ Catholic. College. Communicative Disorders. ~
    ~
    (updated 11/3/15)
    ~
    Saints, Classics, & Norwegian Boyfriend's Influence
    ~
    ~ Alice Georgina ~ Aurora Seraphina ~ Elizabeth "Elska" Cecilia ~ Genevieve Astrid ~ Juliet Sunniva ~

~ Caspian Alexander ~ Declan Raphael ~ Ronan Oliver ~ Sebastian Anthony ~

Musings: ~ Charlotte Francesca ~

(I'm using the soo-NEE-va pronunciation of Sunniva)

I would assume the parents were Mormon and be surprised if they were not.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane. All middle names honor family, with Jane used three generations in a row. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve).

Quote Originally Posted by everwaiteing View Post
    I would assume the parents were Mormon and be surprised if they were not.
    Ditto. That, and I just don't see it as an attractive name, especially with the ham part.

Quote Originally Posted by tay2thestars View Post
    I know about Brigham Young because we learned about him and the Mormons recently in AP US History. I don't think he would be common knowledge though.
    I completely disagree. I think Brigham Young *is* in the "common knowledge" category, and I think that most people would assume you're Mormon if you used this name, I, for one, would be extremely surprised to meet a Brigham who is not Mormon.
    *Mother to twins Charles and Samuel*