Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ooh, I love Carlevaro for the surname. I'll have to go back over all of the first name suggestions. Thanks everyone!
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

You just described this Italian girl I know to a T appearance wise. Her name is Giuliana.

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

I've narrowed it down to Adele, Leonora, Adriana, Giada, Viola, and Serafina with the surname Carlevaro. Any thoughts?
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

Adele Carlevaro - Adele reminds me too much fo the singer, and therefore I can't see it fitting your character's description.
    Leonora Carlevaro - Leonora is bit...common feeling for her.
    Adriana Carlevaro - Adriana Carlevaro is very model like to me, which doesn't really fit her either.
    Giada Carlevaro - I like this one the best. It's artistic and musical feeling, a bit eccentric, and has that feeling of wealth and prim because it's a gem name. It also brings the image you want, curly black hair, olive skin and dark brown eyes.
    Viola Carlevaro - I like this one the second best. It's got a little lesss rich feeling compared to Giada.
    Serafina Carlevaro - I don't get the physical appearance you want at all. I picture blonde straight hair, very fine, light eyes and skin.

Giada then Viola are my favourite.
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto