Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ooh, I love Carlevaro for the surname. I'll have to go back over all of the first name suggestions. Thanks everyone!
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

You just described this Italian girl I know to a T appearance wise. Her name is Giuliana.

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

I've narrowed it down to Adele, Leonora, Adriana, Giada, Viola, and Serafina with the surname Carlevaro. Any thoughts?
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Adele Carlevaro - Adele reminds me too much fo the singer, and therefore I can't see it fitting your character's description.
    Leonora Carlevaro - Leonora is bit...common feeling for her.
    Adriana Carlevaro - Adriana Carlevaro is very model like to me, which doesn't really fit her either.
    Giada Carlevaro - I like this one the best. It's artistic and musical feeling, a bit eccentric, and has that feeling of wealth and prim because it's a gem name. It also brings the image you want, curly black hair, olive skin and dark brown eyes.
    Viola Carlevaro - I like this one the second best. It's got a little lesss rich feeling compared to Giada.
    Serafina Carlevaro - I don't get the physical appearance you want at all. I picture blonde straight hair, very fine, light eyes and skin.

Giada then Viola are my favourite.
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto