Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Actually I like it, though I don't think I'd have the guts to use Livingston myself unless perhaps it was a family surname (which it might be for this couple, who knows?) I agree it doesn't match his siblings' names well, especially when you see it next to Levi, but taken by itself I like it. It could sound scholarly (Dr. Livingstone, anyone?), and it fits the surname trend while being quite unusual. And a couple years back I thought the name Livingston/Livingstone (containing the words "living stone") could be a cool reference to 1 Peter 2. And hey, I also love Livingstone daisies.
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

Livingston is interesting (though I still think of "Dr. Livingston, I presume...") but it's soo similar to Levi. That's my only issue with it. If I say Levi and Livingston quickly they start to sound like the same name. Oh wel, congrats to them.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Levi & Vida blur together for me personally more so than Levi & Livingston do. Like some have said, I don't see Livingston as the best fit with the siblings' names, but they do all have the "vi" syllable & I find their love-of-life thing is endearing. I bet the baby'll get a cute nickname, and me, I'd always take unusual Livingston over well-established Logan, Landon, etc.