Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Wow, ok.
    I love Vida, Levi is alright, but Livingston? Poor child, not only is it not a very pretty name in my opinion, it doesn't fit the names of his elder siblings either. That, right there, is bad naming on a very high level.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Ha!
    I guess this is why someone made a post about nicknames for Livingston?

Vita, Levi & Ving
    Vita, Levi & Stone

I think it works!

actually I don't mind the name itself, I think a kid named Livingston would be cute. But Livingston and Levi are too similar for me, in fact Levi almost seems like it could be a nickname for Livingston....
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I sort of like it.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eléonor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Aenor, Bérangère, Bérénice, Catalina, Honorine, Nadezhda Boys: Augustin, Calixte, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Maxandre, Maxence, Yves

~~Formerly know on the boards as The.TX.Belle~~

Wow... You guys are harsh, haha! I agree it doesn't really work in the sibset, but the name itself isn't that bad and it fits with the trend of surname firstnames - Sawyer, Bennett, etc. I will say that Livingston McConaughey is a mouthful.
    ~ Mommy to Callum Rhys and Jack William ~

Girls: Eleanor, Ruby, Louisa, Jane, Sylvie, Alice, Iris
    Boys: Edmund, Leland, Rowan, Beckett, Miles, Samuel