Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by irmgard+theodorian View Post

Jacquelin comes from Jacques the french form of James. So naming your daughter Jacquelin would be giving her the same name as her twin brothers middle name. Please don't.
    Don't worry on that one, I'm completely against naming her that, it's my husband who wants it and I really can't fathom why! Let's just say the law caught up with his mum and she's where she belongs right now, yet despite what she's put him through, he still feels this loyalty to her that only a son or daughter can. Yes, she's my mil, but I don't want her being an influence on the babies lives and don't particularly want any namesakes for her! However, didn't even cross my mind the connection, so maybe I can convince my husband she is being honored in our son's name!!

My favourites from current suggestions would be Audrey (similar to my Aubrey), Scarlett, Evelyn, Charlotte and Aurora, will test those waters with DH! Thanks!

I love Elizabeth too, but think that would tie the twins down with another association - too current royal family! Might put it on the maybe list...

Seriously wishing my husband wasn't so opinionated on what they will be named lol, then I could work off my favourites in peace!

I agree with the other posters: traditional and classic to go with Harry James

Victoria
    Elizabeth
    Eleanor
    Constance
    I like Alexandra as well.
    Millicent
    Catherine

Harry does have a certain quirkiness (it is, after all, a pet name for Henry) that isn't really embodied by a lot of the Royal choices. Here are classic but less elegant options:

Lucy
    Alice
    Jane
    Elsbeth/Elspeth/Elsie/Eliza/Libby
    Kate
    Sylvie
    Audrey (Repeat, I know, but so good)
    Olive
    Flora
    Poppy
    Willa
    Amelia

I prefer these less flowery girl names honestly, and I think my favorites are Harry and Lucy or Harry and Eliza. Harry and Sylvie also has charm.

If he likes Georgia & Anya, & you like Alexandra, how about Georgiana? Has your name in it...and nickname "Georgie" - Harry & Georgie is cute.

Other ideas brainstormed from your comments:

Fiona Aveline
    Rosalie Mae
    Sophie Alessandra
    Gaia Jessamine
    Hannah Brielle
    Chloe Isobel
    Grace Lianora
    Olivia Scarlett
    Lucinda Jean (Lucy)

Edit -I went a little more popular on most of my first names based off your both liking Hailey but I see you like Charlotte as well, which I think goes great with Harry! Charlotte Aurora is lovely.
    Last edited by peanut; December 30th, 2012 at 04:20 AM. Reason: saw new posts after I finished writing