Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Names I'm loving right now that my husband isn't so sure on are:
    Alexandra
    Eva
    Madeleine
    Maya or Mya (prn. may-a & my-a)
    Just to name a few off the top of my head right now..

My husband prefers:
    Jacquelin (after his mum who he's actually estranged from!)
    Tahlia
    Anya (I think too similar to my name, maybe more of a mn?)
    Georgia

We're at least agreed on Harry James now, thanks for your input. I do love the combo and I know a mn isn't so frequently used but did worry slightly....and baby brain seems to be making every little thing huge for me right now! Now the only problem is agreeing on his sister, neither of us are keen on the others suggestions, and both have a lot of women in our lives we could honor. But he has a very complicated relationship with his mum and doesn't see her much, so I don't exactly want to suggest more of my family names while knocking his back.

Lastly, we're not entirely convinced any of our name choices actually go with Harry - we want each twin to have their own individual name of course, but I would still like some kind of flow, just stuck really on where to go!

Congrats to you! Harry James really is a great name, and to be fair I don't think you will be using it in full often enough that many people would notice the connection. (But I am very pro-HP names... I actually used the mn James for my son Because of it being Harry Potter's so I'm a bit biased in favor of it, haha). Just on the off-chance that you end up with two boys I also think Harry and James would be great brother names. For girl's names, as long as you have already considered Lily, I think pretty much anything goes, haha. Good luck! =]

Harry:

Harald
    Harding
    Harford
    Hargrove
    Hargus
    Harlow
    Harper
    Harold
    Harrington
    Harris
    Harrison
    Harrod
    Hartford
    Hartwell
    Hartwood
    Harvard
    Harvey
    Lockhart (HP)

I don't think Harry James is "too Harry Potter" as nothing can be. It's sweet and classic. I would use a longer form of Harry.

Jacquelin comes from Jacques the french form of James. So naming your daughter Jacquelin would be giving her the same name as her twin brothers middle name. Please don't.

For your daughter:

Audrey
    Aurora
    Charlotte
    Cordelia
    Edith nn. Edie
    Elspeth nn. Elsie
    Florence
    Georgina
    Josephine
    Moira
    Petra
    Sylvie
    Theodora
    Victoria

My husband actually did suggest Lily at one stage, and I do love it, and really did consider it, but just thought if I'm anxious enough about Harry James, then Lily would completely cross over that line!! I'd need another boy girl set later to cover Ron & Hermione lol

Harry James sounds royal & classic, so I think you should choose something classic &/or royal for little miss. How about:
    Adelaide
    Elizabeth
    Sarah
    Kathryn or Catherine
    Victoria
    Charlotte
    Alice
    Eleanor
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah