Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Matteo for a boys name and Carys for a girl. They both seem to be my style, but I don't like the sound of either one.

Wren, Audrey, Lark, Lydia, Florence, Mabel, and the Annabel spelling (I like Annabelle). I don't even know why, but I just HATE all of them. I know they are all popular on Nameberry but I just can't understand why.
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah

Oh, and also Isobel, Arabella, and Ariana/Arianna. I just hate the "Iso" spelling and the single "L". Isabelle I much prefer. Arabella and Ariana seem to have no substance.
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah

All the names I don't like, there is a reason why I don't like them. Either I don't like the sound of the name, or there is a bad association with it, or the name is too common. I can't think of any that I dislike for unknown reasons.

Robert. I don't know why. I just don't like it. I like Robin, but not Robert.