Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Question Are there any names that you dislike for absolutely no apparent reason?

Everyone has names that they like and dislike, so I'm curious. What are some names that you don't like, but don't have a reason for not liking it?

For me, it Xander and Zander. Everytime I hear these names, I want to claw out my eardrums, but I don't know why. They're names that would fit perfectly in my list. They're not too common, or out there for me. I don't know anyone with the names, and I don't have any bad associations with them.
    Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux

Michaela/Mikayla and all the other spellings. So many people love this name, but I just hate it. It's even the female version of my fiance's name, Michael, but I just really dislike it.
    TTC #1

Little Ladies: Willow*, Lily*, Rosalie, Freya, Mira, Everly, Orla, Aviva

Little Men: Hunter*, Maverick*, Griffin, Cole, Rowan, Wesley, Oakley, Jethro, Otto, Everett

*=Husband Approved

I cannot stand the name Sarah, I know lots if people have this name, so sorry, but I just don't like it.
    Eliza Audrey | Eamon Reid
    Amalia Hazel | Leo Benjamin
    Freya Madeleine | Ronan Seth

Hannah, Emily and Thomas... never liked them ever.

Quote Originally Posted by sheflieswithherownwings View Post
    Hannah, Emily and Thomas... never liked them ever.
    I'll second these, and Andrew -- which is my husband's name but he goes by AJ thank goodness!
    Setra Reign 6/22/08
    Lennox Jay 2/26/14