Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Pamela and Nathaniel. Can't stand them.

I can't stand Charlotte or Annabel/Annabelle, the Mae spelling of May, generally any surname name, Dashiell and generally names spelt in 'alternative' ways

♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore. Identical twin.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Quote Originally Posted by nouvelle View Post
    Brianna, Breanne, Brie, Brian,... something about names that start with "Br" sounds cheesy to me.
    I agree with you, except it's not so much cheesy to me, it's grating, and I don't like the BR combo in the middle of a name either, like Gabrielle. I don't know why, the sound just grates on me so badly. Same with -ana (ah-na). Love Anna, but hate Ana. Again, it grates.

August (and variants) is the name I can't stand for boys, and I can't pinpoint a reason why. I love Gus, though, but August just makes me cringe.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

I know the reason why I dislike lots of names but these are a few that I have an inexplicable dislike for even though I feel I "should" like them.

Phoebe, Florence, Molly, Lily, Ava, Jocelyn

Wyatt, Evan, Parker, Landon, Elijah, Jake
    Alastair James Vaughn (2006)
    Georgiana Mirren Faye and Lavinia Paige Solene (2008)
    Hamish Arthur Callaghan (2012)