Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Demetria Mila Arlo (me) & Harvey Brandon Phillips meet in high school. After dating for 1 year just out of high school, Harvey proposes on Valentine's Day. We have a quick civil ceremony and honeymoon in Key Largo. Right after the honeymoon, I find out that I am pregnant. We settle down in Maine. 6 months after moving, we have a baby boy:
    Theodore Duncan *Theo*

A year after having Theo, we decide to start trying for another child. I fall pregnant with twins! We have two boys:
    Joseph Casper & Malachi Christian

After 2 years with the boys, Harvey and I decide that we want more. Having trouble becoming pregnant, we try IVF treatment. I get pregnant with sextuplets! We have 3 girls and 3 boys:
    Helen Abilene, Ruth Coralie, Lucy Emilia, Nathaniel Davis *Nate*, Christopher Nico, & Simon Benno

Post-pregnancy complications after the sextuplets force me to have a hysterectomy. However, we still want more children. We decide to hire a gestational carrier, Rachel, so that we can continue having children. We have a baby girl:
    Alice Claudia

We loved our experience with Rachel, so we tried again. After 2 unsuccessful years, we hire another lady, Celeste. We try IVF with both Rachel and Celeste. They are both successful and they both become pregnant! Rachel is expecting quads (BBBG) and Celeste is expecting quints (BGGGG). We have a total of 5 girls and 4 boys:
    Agatha Persis, Catherine Adah, Eleanor Tabitha, Louisa Magdalene, Phillipa Salome, Arthur Phineas, William Barnabas, Leopold Jethro, & Robert Bartholomew

Demetria & Harvey with Theo, Joseph, Malachi, Helen, Ruth, Lucy, Nate, Christopher, Simon, Alice, Agatha, Catherine, Eleanor, Louise, Phillipa, Arthur, William, Leopold, & Robert.
    Emily Christine. 17.

My Favorite Names
    Vega Lynn. Eleanor Jean. Ottoline Michelle. Luciana Jo.
    Vade Michael. Sebastian Bobby. Sawyer Dean. Lachlan Christopher.

DH: Theo Vincent Moreau
    DW: Lydia Charlotte Moreau nee Whishaw

Met in: 4. France
    Proposes at a: 1. Christmas party
    Honeymoon: 6. New Zealand
    Move to: 3. Rhode Island

Pregnancy #1 ~ 10. Girl
    Name: Celia Alice Moreau

Pregnancy #2 ~ 7. Boy/Girl/Girl Triplets
    Names: Benjamin Nicholas Moreau 'Ben', Abigail Lucia Moreau 'Abby' and Leah Noelle Moreau

Pregnancy #3 [IVF] ~ 6. 1 Boy/ 5 Girls
    Names: Leo Edmond Moreau, Sophia Isobel Moreau, Eleanor Caterina Moreau 'Cat', Victoria Jolie Moreau 'Tori', Madeline Emilia Moreau 'Emmy', Laura Sylvie Moreau

Pregnancy #4 [via Olivia Grace Truman] ~ 8. 3 Girls
    Names: Nina Aurelia Moreau, Theresa Cassia Moreau 'Tess', Rachel Mila Moreau

Pregnancy #5 [via Olivia Grace Truman and Hannah Louise Johnson] ~ 5. 5 Girls/ 4 Boys (aged 38 and 35)
    Names: Adela Persis Moreau, William Barnabus Moreau 'Will', Matilda Sela Moreau 'Mattie', Agatha Salome Moreau 'Aggie', Adrian Jorah Moreau, Blanche Atarah Moreau 'Tara', Jasper Tiras Moreau, Thomas Bartholomew Moreau 'Tom' and Philippa Keziah Moreau 'Pippa'

The Moreau Family:

Theo Vincent Moreau (40)
    Lydia Charlotte Moreau (37)

22 children:
    Celia Alice Moreau (11)
    Benjamin Nicholas Moreau 'Ben' (10)
    Abigail Lucia Moreau 'Abby' (10)
    Leah Noelle Moreau (10)
    Leo Edmond Moreau (8)
    Sophia Isobel Moreau (8)
    Eleanor Caterina Moreau 'Cat' (8)
    Victoria Jolie Moreau 'Tori' (8)
    Madeline Emilia Moreau 'Emmy' (8)
    Laura Sylvie Moreau (8)
    Nina Aurelia Moreau (5)
    Theresa Cassia Moreau 'Tess' (5)
    Rachel Mila Moreau (5)
    Adela Persis Moreau (2)
    William Barnabus Moreau 'Will' (2)
    Matilda Sela Moreau 'Mattie' (2)
    Agatha Salome Moreau 'Aggie' (2)
    Adrian Jorah Moreau (2)
    Blanche Atarah Moreau 'Tara' (2)
    Jasper Tiras Moreau (2)
    Thomas Bartholomew Moreau 'Tom' (2)
    Philippa Keziah Moreau 'Pippa' (2)
    MY NAME LIST:
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9818691
    Vote for your favourites!!

My name:
    Husband's name: Truitt Walker

We met in China.

After a year of dating (insert husband's name) proposes during a St. Patrick's Day party.

We both decide that we cannot wait to be married and have a quick civil ceremony and spend all of our money on a honeymoon to Australia.

After the honeymoon we are excited to find out that we are expecting our first child and decide to find a place to settle down before he/she arrives. We decide to move to Pennsylvania.

Six months after moving in we welcome our first child, a boy, Calvin Henry "Cal".

After a year we both decide that it's time to give Cal Henry a sibling. We are both surprised to find out that we are welcoming multiples. We have triplets, two boys and a girl, Asher Noel, Jonah Casper, and Chloe Stella.

We take 2 years to adjust to being outnumbered and decide that we love the chaos and want to have a big family. After my last pregnancy the doctors told me that I would have difficulty conceiving so we go right to IVF to help us conceive. After the first try we are successful and are expecting sextuplets, six boys, Andrew Micah, David Josiah, Edward Sampson, Julian Benedict, Leo Willoughby, and William Nico.

Unfortunately, there were complications with the birth of our sextuplets and I had to have a hysterectomy. We don't let it stop us from expanding our family and hire a gestational carrier, Ella, when the sextuplets are 2. Again we have immediate success and are expecting a girl, Lucy Cecelia.

We loved the experience we had with Ella and decide to hire her again to finish off our family. We don't have the same luck that we had the first time and go 2 years with no success. With Ella's blessing we hire a second woman, Anabel, that all three of us agree on and try IVF with both Ella and Anabel at the same time. We are successful and are expecting 9 children. Ella is expecting quads and Anabel is expecting quints-- 7 girls and 2 boys, Adelaide Junia, Alice Keziah, Catherine Salome, Charlotte Tabitha, Eleanor Persis, Emma Magdalene, Isabella Adah, Jasper Linus, and Nicholas Simeon.

Cal, Asher, Jonah, Chloe, Andrew, David, Edward, Julian, Leo, William, Lucy, Adelaide, Alice, Catherine, Charlotte, Eleanor, Emma, Isabella, Jasper, & Nicholas.
    Always changing!

Aiden - Bailey - Brady - Brooks - Charlie - Christopher - Declan - Finn - James - Jonah - Julian - Lachlan - Leland "Lee" - Miller - Milo - Riley - Ronan

Amelie - Charlie/Charlotte - Ellie - Eleanor(a) - Elowen - Emma - Evie - Juliette - Lilah - Lily - Maeve - Maisie - Olive - Sadie

Current love(s): Aveline, Harper, Hattie, Rose

John and I met in: France
    Proposed: Valentine's Day
    Honeymoon: Montego Bay
    Move to: Pennsylvania
    DD1: Imogen Kate - 7 years old
    DD2/DS1: Lilith Eve & Nathaniel Joseph - 6 years old
    DS2/DS3/DS4/DD3/DD4/DD5: Benjamin Alec, Theodore Nico, James Niall, Charlotte Beatrix, Madeline Zara & Rose Amalia - 4 years old
    DD6/DD7/DD8/DD9/DD10: Clara Livia, Elizabeth Camilla, Rachel Cassia, Amelia Gaia & Catherine Marcella - 2 years old
    7 girls, 2 boys Victoria Salome, Sophia Persis, Dorothea Keturah, Caroline Adah, Alice Magdalene, Eleanor Keziah, Louisa Junia, Adrian Bartholomew and Rupert Lucius - Newborns

"Immy, Lily, Nathan, Ben, Theo, James, Lottie, Elle, Rose, Clara, Libby, Rache, Amy, Katie, Tori, Sophia, Thea, Carly, Alice, Nora, Lou, Adrian and Rupert"

You and your future husband Luke met in:
    10. Connecticut

After a year of dating, Luke proposes during a/an (roll dice) party.
    6. Memorial Day

You both decide that you cannot wait to be married and have a quick civil ceremony and spend all of your money on a honeymoon to:
    4. Bahamas

After the honeymoon you and your husband are excited to find out that you are expecting your first child and decide to find a place to settle down before he/she arrives. You decide to move to:
    1. Maine

Six months after moving in you welcome your first child.
    1. Boy
    Harry Patrick

After a year you both decide that it's time to give Harry a sibling. You are both surprised to find out that you are welcoming multiples. You have:
    2. Boy/Girl Twins

Rachel Joanna and Jude Levi

You and your husband take 2 years to adjust to being outnumbered and decide that you love the chaos and want to have a big family. After your last pregnancy the doctors told you you would have difficulty conceiving so you go right to IVF to help you conceive. After the first try you are succesful and are expecting sextuplets.
    3. 4 Boys/ 2 Girls
    Jane Christiana, Laura Cecile, Paul Simeon, Christopher Willem, George Maxim, and Leo Niall

Unfortunately, there were complications with the birth of your sextuplets and you had to have a hysterectomy. You don't let it stop you and your husband from expanding your family and hire a gestational carrier Antonia when the sextuplets are 2. Again you have immediate succes and are expecting
    10. 1 Girl
    Mary Laurentia

You loved the experience you had with Antonia and decide to hire her again to finish off your family. You don't have the same luck that you had the first time and go 2 years with no success. With Antonia's blessing you hire a second woman Elizabeth that all three of you agree on and try IVF with both Antonia and Elizabeth at the same time. You are succesful and are expecting 9 children. Antonia is expecting quads and Elizabeth is expecting quints.
    5. 5 girls, 4 boys
    Beatrice Adah, Eleanor Tabitha, Louisa Magdalene *Lou*, Isabella Salome, Margaret Mahala, Adrian Jethro, Jasper Phineas, Robert Lucius *Robbie*, and Philip Ephraim

List all your children with their ages.

Harry, 7
    Rachel and Jude, 6
    Jane, Laura, Paul, Christopher, George, and Leo, 4
    Mary, 2
    Beatrice, Eleanor, Lou, Isabella, Margaret, Adrian, Jasper, Robbie, and Philip, NB
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.