Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Demetria Mila Arlo (me) & Harvey Brandon Phillips meet in high school. After dating for 1 year just out of high school, Harvey proposes on Valentine's Day. We have a quick civil ceremony and honeymoon in Key Largo. Right after the honeymoon, I find out that I am pregnant. We settle down in Maine. 6 months after moving, we have a baby boy:
    Theodore Duncan *Theo*

A year after having Theo, we decide to start trying for another child. I fall pregnant with twins! We have two boys:
    Joseph Casper & Malachi Christian

After 2 years with the boys, Harvey and I decide that we want more. Having trouble becoming pregnant, we try IVF treatment. I get pregnant with sextuplets! We have 3 girls and 3 boys:
    Helen Abilene, Ruth Coralie, Lucy Emilia, Nathaniel Davis *Nate*, Christopher Nico, & Simon Benno

Post-pregnancy complications after the sextuplets force me to have a hysterectomy. However, we still want more children. We decide to hire a gestational carrier, Rachel, so that we can continue having children. We have a baby girl:
    Alice Claudia

We loved our experience with Rachel, so we tried again. After 2 unsuccessful years, we hire another lady, Celeste. We try IVF with both Rachel and Celeste. They are both successful and they both become pregnant! Rachel is expecting quads (BBBG) and Celeste is expecting quints (BGGGG). We have a total of 5 girls and 4 boys:
    Agatha Persis, Catherine Adah, Eleanor Tabitha, Louisa Magdalene, Phillipa Salome, Arthur Phineas, William Barnabas, Leopold Jethro, & Robert Bartholomew

Demetria & Harvey with Theo, Joseph, Malachi, Helen, Ruth, Lucy, Nate, Christopher, Simon, Alice, Agatha, Catherine, Eleanor, Louise, Phillipa, Arthur, William, Leopold, & Robert.
    Emily Christine, 17 year old who obsesses over names
    My Favorite Names
    Oriana. Ruby. Luciana. Brecklyn. Ottoline.
    Vade. Atticus. Sawyer. Sebastian. Lachlan.