Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Me and my future husband, Derek, met in:
    1) High School

After a year of dating, Derek proposes during a _______ party.
    2) Valentine's Day

You both decide that you cannot wait to be married and have a quick civil ceremony and spend all of your money on a honeymoon to....
    3) Key Largo

After the honeymoon, you and Derek are excited to find out that you are expecting your first child and decide to find a place to settle down before he/she arrives. You decide to move to...
    6) Ohio

Six months after moving in you welcome your first child a baby girl named Etta Marie.

After a year, you both decide that it's time to give your first born a sibling. You are both surprised to find out you are welcoming multiples. You have b/b/g triplets named Noah Nicholas, Levi Christian, & Sarah Lucia.

You and Derekk take 2 years to adjust to being outnumbered and decide that you love chaos and want to have a big family. After your last pregnancy the doctors told you, you would have difficulty conceiving so you go right to IVF to help you conceive. After the first try, you are successful and are expecting sextuplets.

You give birth to 1 boy and 5 girls. You name them Kate Izabella, Emma Elisabeth, Olivia Zadie, Sophia Laurence, Faith Jolie, and Jack Maxim.

Unfortunately, there were complications with the birth of your sextuplets and you had to have a hysterectomy. You don't let it stop you and your husband from expanding your family and hire a gestational carrier, Penny, when the sextuplets are 2. Again you have immediate succes and are expecting...
    5) 5 girls

You name them Molly Tatiana, Charlotte Julia, Leah Octavia, Daisy Mila, & Claire Camilla.

You loved the experience you had with Penny and decide to hire her again to finish off your family. You don't have the same luck that you had the first time and go 2 years with no success. With Penny's blessing you hire a second woman Georgina that all three of you agree on and try IVF with both Penny and Georgina at the same time. You are succesful and are expecting 9 children. Penny is expecting quads and Georgina is expecting quints.

5) 5 girls/4 boys

You name them Adelaide Keziah, Amelia Junia, Alice Tabitha, Dorothea Magdalene, Caroline Adah, Charles Hezekiah, Arthur Linus, John Phineas, & William Enoch.

My kids: Etta Marie, Noah Nicholas, Levi Christian, Sarah Lucia, Kate Izabella, Emma Elisabeth, Olivia Zadie, Sophia Laurence, Faith Jolie, Jack Maxim, Molly Tatiana, Charlotte Julia, Leah Octavia, Daisy Mila, Claire Camilla, Adelaide Keziah, Amelia Junia, Alice Tabitha, Dorothea Magdalene, Caroline Adah, Charles Hezekiah, Arthur Linus, John Phineas, & William Enoch.

# of kids: 24 (if i counted right)

DW: Ingrid Jane
    DH: Adrian Louis

We meet in Indiana. After a year of dating, Adrian proposes during a Memorial Day party. We have a quick civil ceremony and spend all of our money on a honeymoon to Montego Bay. After the honeymoon, we move to Oregon. Six months after moving in, we welcome our first child, a boy named Frederick Ludwig.

After a year, we have Boy/Boy/Girl Triplets: Isaiah Nicholas / Reuben Noel / Naomi Joy

We take 2 years to adjust to being outnumbered and decide that we love the chaos and want to have a big family. After my last pregnancy, the doctors told me that I would have difficulty conceiving, and so I go right to IVF to help me conceive. After the first try, I am expecting sextuplets - 6 girls: Rose Natalya / Ruth Beatrix / Anna Elisabeth / Alice Devorah / Eve Carlotta / Edith Sylvie

Unfortunately, there were complications with the birth of my sextuplets and I had to have a hysterectomy. I hire a gestational carrier, Mila, when the sextuplets are 2. Again I have immediate success and am expecting 4 boys - Charles Augustus / Christian Julius / John Aurelius / Joseph Tiberius

I loved the experience that I had with Mila and decide to hire her again to finish off my family. I don't have the same luck that I had the first time and go 2 years with no success. With Mila's blessing you hire a second woman, Jacinta, that all three of us agree on and try IVF with both Mila and Jacinta at the same time. I am succesful and expect 9 children. Mila is expecting quads and Jacinta is expecting quints, 6 Girls/3 Boys - Catherine Mahala / Eugenie Tabitha / Margaret Zipporah / Philippa Junia / Victoria Magdalene / Matilda Salome / Lionel Boaz / Henry Hosea / Thomas Phineas
    Favorites:

Audrey * Margot * Josephine * Elizabeth * Katherine * Madeleine * Natasha * Amy

Alexander * Julian * Gabriel * Adrian * Laurence * Henry * Damian * Benjamin

Fable Henrietta and Markus Solley met in France, they were both in Paris at the time with their seperate friends when they bumped into each other (literally) in the queue for the Eiffel Tower, Fable spilt her drink all down Mark and couldn't apologize enough, it is easy to say that it was love at first sight - and even more so when they found out that they both lived in the West Midlands, England. After a year of dating Mark proposed during a matual friend's St.Paddy's Day party. Knowing that neither want a flashy or drawn out wedding, they have a speedy ceremony and then bond a large majority of their saved money on a brilliant honeymoon to the Bahamas. After the honeymoon Fable and Mark are excited to learn that they are expecting their first baby, they upsticks from dull England to start a new life in California before the baby is born. Six months after settling in they welcome baby Lucinda Alice. After a year Fable and Mark decide that it is time to give Luce a siblings but are surprised to find that they are expecting triplets! Naomi Eve and Tabitha Joy and Elijah Joseph. Fable and Mark husband take 2 years to adjust to being outnumbered and decide that they love the chaos and want to have a big family. After Fable's last pregnancy the doctors told her that she would have difficulty conceiving so they go right to IVF to help them conceive. After the first try Fable and Mark are succesful and expecting sextuplets! Alexander Maxim, Caroline Livia, Henry Edmond, James Stefano, Vincent Nico, and Eleanor Isobel. Unfortunately, there were complications with the birth of Fable and Mark's sextuplets and she had to have a hysterectomy. They don't let it stop them from expanding your family however and hire a gestational carrier, Samantha Reed, when the sextuplets are 2. Again they have immediate succes and are expecting a little boy: Jeremiah Cato. Fable and Mark loved the experience they had with Sam and decide to hire her again to finish off their family. However they don't have the same luck that they had the first time and go 2 years with no success. With Sam's blessing Fable and Mark hire a second woman, Chloe Harmony, that all three of them agree on and try IVF with both Sam and Chloe at the same time. This time they are succesful and are expecting 9 children. Sam is expecting quads and Chloe is expecting quints. (2Gs/7Bs) Adelaide Keturah, Matilda Keziah, Arthur Lucius, Frederick Rosh, Robert Jethro, Stephen Machi, Thomas Esau, Alfred Asaiah, and John Bartholomew. ~~~ Whole Family = Fable (31) and Mark (31) with:Luce (9), Naomi (7), Tabs (7), Elijah (7), Lex (5), Cally (5), Henry (5), Jimmy (5), Vince (5), Leni (5), Jem (3), Adi (1), Matti (1), Art (1), Freddy (1), Bobby (1), Ste (1), Thomas (1), Alf (1), and JB (1).
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

Me,Leanna Penelope and Jesse Thomas met in Canada. After a year of dating, Jesse proposes during a Valentine's Day party.We both decide that we cannot wait to be married and have a quick civil ceremony and spend all of our money on a honeymoon to the Bahamas. After the honeymoon, me and Jesse are excited to find out that I are expecting your first child and decide to find a place to settle down before he/she arrives. We decide to move to California.

Six months after moving in we welcome our first child: Hazel Alice. After a year we both decide that it's time to give our first born a sibling. We are both surprised to find out that we are welcoming multiples. I have Girl/Girl/Boy triplets! Hannah Noelle,Chloe Lucia and Caleb Joseph.

Me and Jesse take 2 years to adjust to being outnumbered and decide that we love the chaos and want to have a big family. After my last pregnancy, the doctors told me I would have difficulty conceiving so I go right to IVF to help me conceive. After the first try I am successful and am expecting sextuplets.

3 boys/3 girls: Lucy Izabella,Sophia Zadie ,Alice Jessamine, Alexander *Alex* Marco, Nathaniel *Nate*Anton ,Zachary * Zack* Christo.

Unfortunately, there were complications with the birth of my sextuplets and I had to have a hysterectomy. We don't let it stop me and Jesse from expanding your family and hire a gestational carrier, Mya, when the sextuplets are 2. Again you have immediate success and are expecting 5 girls.

Amelia Fabia,Daisy Julia,Molly Avita,Claire Prima and Leah Albia

You loved the experience you had with Mya and decide to hire her again to finish off your family. You don't have the same luck that you had the first time and go 2 years with no success. With Mya's blessing you hire a second woman Laura that all three of you agree on and try IVF with both Mya and Laura at the same time. You are succesful and are expecting 9 children. Mya is expecting quads and Laura is expecting quints.

5 girls/4 boys: Louisa Junia ,Charlotte Sela ,Emma Abra,Victoria Adah ,Eleanor Magdalene ,Richard Boaz ,Robert Laban ,Thomas Hosea and William Jabez.

*Look below for Children,Ages and Pictures*
    Blessed with 2 little rascals:

My Treacherous Twins

Sadie Mae and Reagan Louisa

DH (31): Christopher Michael Whitten "Chris"
    DW (31): Adele Corinne *Miller* Whitten "Adie"
    - We met in college (Gov't class)
    -Chris purposed during a memorial day party with some of our best friends from college
    -We honeymooned in Aruba
    -Chris & I settle down in Rhode Island when we find out we are expecting our 1st child

DD (7): Clara Louise Whitten
    DD/DS/DD/DS (6): Sarah Noelle Whitten/Simon Christian Whitten/Chloe Virginia Whitten/Caleb Joseph Whitten
    DD/DD/DD/DD/DD/DD (4): Katherine Helene Whitten/Madeline Cecile Whitten/Charlotte Emilia Whitten/Eleanor Linden Whitten/Rebecca Ashling Whitten/Susannah Natalys Whitten
    DD/DD (2): Molly Tatiana Whitten/Claire Marcella Whitten
    DD/DD/DD/DD/DD/DS/DS/DS/DS (nb): Philippa Tabitha Whitten/Matilda Atarah Whitten Whitten/Augusta Magdalene Whitten/Isabella Keturah Whitten/Dorothea Salome Whitten/Jasper Ephraim Whitten/Edmund Phineas Whitten/Arthur Simeon Whitten/Lionel Jotham Whitte