Names Searched Right Now:

Please help with Sibset!! trying to tie an eclectic mix of favourites...

I have just given birth to my first daughter and am grateful to all berries who offered their thoughts on naming our little girl...after months of indecision we settled on Matilda Valentine...a name we both love, suits her perfectly and has special ties to her personal story! We are now planning number 2 (yet to be concieved) and it has got me thinking that the name of our next child will really define the sibset...we are really hoping to have a few...and sibset could go several ways at the moment as my taste is eclectic... names to compliment each other which is why I'm asking berries for help!! Matilda is germanic and unoffically australian...and Valentine is latin. I guess both are vintage and have a spunky, whimsical feel to me particularly when paired together

Of other girls names names i like I guess many could be classed as vintage and spunky
    Clementine, Pearl, Olive, Lucy (as well as Lucia, love lulu as a nn) Juliet and Clover

some from mythology
    I also love: Aurora, Clio, Luna, Juno

and then there's a few random: Tallulah and Anouk

some combos I love just for example are
    Clementine Pearl
    Juno Clementine
    Luna Pearl

Boys names I like differ in the sense that I like many Gaelic names
    Tristan, Declan, Finn, Oscar, Gulliver and Sullivan (van)

As well as Cato (latin), Boone (french....am massively crushing on Boone!!!)
    And as middle names...Tasman (Australian) Roscoe (Norse), Caspian, Phoenix, Wolfgang

Some combos I like
    Finn Tasman, Cato Wolfgang, Boone Phoenix, Cato Boone, Declan Roscoe

My problem is that creating a sibset with some kind of common tie when i have such eclectic taste is hard!!!

I'm wonderng if you were to pick 2 brothers and 2 sisters to go with Matilda Valentine using a combination of at least one of the names above... what would you choose?? We have Celtic and Australian roots if that helps!! Thanks