Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I haven't met very many Caitlyns. One is her twenties and the other is less than a year old. I don't consider it dated and would love to see it become a new classic. I really like it.

Caitlin is the variation that feels dated to me.

That said, I do know an adorable 2 year old Caitlin.

I don't consider it too dated yet where I live, but it's the spelling variations that are still going strong. Katelyn and Katelynn seem to be favored spellings around here. I know a 1-year-old Katelynn and a 2-year-old Larissa Katelyn. Personally I prefer the original Caitlin.
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

Definitely dated. I know at least 10 Caitlins in different spellings, and my legal name starts with a K sound so there are about 3 people in my life who consistently call me Caitlin just because it's that common for my age group.
    Lucia
    Eleanora, Iris, Maeve, Sela
    Balthazar, Bastian, Caius, Gideon

I have college students and an adult acquaintance named Caitlin (with a K spelling), so it feels a bit dated to me. But if you love it, I don't see a problem with it. I do prefer the C spelling.
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne