Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I haven't met very many Caitlyns. One is her twenties and the other is less than a year old. I don't consider it dated and would love to see it become a new classic. I really like it.

Caitlin is the variation that feels dated to me.

That said, I do know an adorable 2 year old Caitlin.

I don't consider it too dated yet where I live, but it's the spelling variations that are still going strong. Katelyn and Katelynn seem to be favored spellings around here. I know a 1-year-old Katelynn and a 2-year-old Larissa Katelyn. Personally I prefer the original Caitlin.
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

Definitely dated. I know at least 10 Caitlins in different spellings, and my legal name starts with a K sound so there are about 3 people in my life who consistently call me Caitlin just because it's that common for my age group.
    Lucia
    Sela, Iris, Eleanora, Minerva, Lilac and Bastian "Baz", Fletcher, Edmund, Joscelin, Gideon

I have college students and an adult acquaintance named Caitlin (with a K spelling), so it feels a bit dated to me. But if you love it, I don't see a problem with it. I do prefer the C spelling.
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne