Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinions/suggestions for our second baby girl

Hi everyone,

I have been looking at nameberry for a little while now but this is my first post. My husband and I are expecting our third child (second girl) in May and are having trouble with names. Our other two are Levi and Siana.

We have very different taste in names, I like names that are a bit different but not too out there while he likes more common classic names. His top pick at the moment is Amelia which I quite like but I'm not sold on it. I really like Everly but he doesnt think it sounds right. We dont have anything picked out for middle names yet. I would love to hear peoples thoughts or get some suggestions for other names, I dont have a particular style but a few other names I like are: Charlotte, Eden, Evelina, Celeste, Scarlett, Indigo.

Thanks in advance for your help!

With Levi and Siana, I like:
    Maia
    Clio/Cleo
    Aviva
    India
    Layla
    Annika
    Fiona

I think something cool, fairly short, and unusual would go well with your other names. Welcome to Nameberry!
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

What about Amelie? it sounds kind of like a cross between Everly and Amelia

Thanks, I like India, Maia and Layla but husband doesnt like the first 2 and we're trying to avoid L's because of myself (Leticia) and my son being L as well as our surname starting with L, its starting to sound a bit like a cult. I love how Amelie looks but I dont like the pronounciation Ahm-elie. Is that the only way to pronouce it?

What do people prefer between Amelia and Everly and what would be a nice middle name for either?

I prefer Amelia over Everly since the -ly -leigh sound is so trendy. There are so many Kaylee's, Emily's, Hadley's out there.

Amelia Celine
    Amelia Gabrielle
    Amelia Simone
    Amelia Lucille
    Amelia Kate
    Amelia Jane
    Amelia Estelle
    Amelia Colette
    Amelia Harper
    Amelia Violet