Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    My husband, Callum Rhys, and I get married and have a relatively small wedding on the beach.

After the wedding, Callum and I go off on a honeymoon in Honduras.

On my last day in Honduras I find out that I’m pregnant with my first child! My husband is thrilled as well and when we get back from our honeymoon, the two of us rush to the doctors to find out the gender… It’s a girl!

We name her Anastasia “Sia” Eden.

When our first child is 2 years old, my husband and I decide to have more children since both of us have always dreamed of having a big family. We have a beautiful baby girl.

We decide to name her Arie Poet.

After my second pregnancy, a year later my hubby and I decide we want to have kids one last time. Nine months later we come home with quints! They are all boys! We name them:
    ArturoArtieFrost
    Holden Birch
    Milo Dane
    James Pax
    CharlesCharlieFlynn

3 years after my third pregnancy, I unexpectedly find out your pregnant! Although my husband and I are surprised, the new baby will be a welcome addition to your family. However, we have to move to a larger house to have comfortable room for everyone. We move to France and purchase a house with 10 bedrooms so we will have enough space for everyone. 2 months after moving in we welcome our last child. A bouncing baby boy!

His name is TheodoreTheoLucas.

Your and your husband Callum (Cal) get married and have a HUGE wedding with everybody you know

After the wedding, you and Cal go off to your honey moon in Fiji

On your last day in Fiji, you find out that you are pregnant with your first child!Your husband is thrilled as well and when you get back from your honeymoon, the two of you rush to the doctors to find out the gender a girl, Chloe Liberty

When your first child is 2 years old, your husband and you decide to have more children since both of you have always dreamed of having a big family.You have a boy, Evan Walker.

After your second pregnancy, a year later you and your hubby decide you want to have kids one last time. Nine months later you come home with quints!
    James Flynn, Holden Gray, Claire Bryn, Maisie Reese, Alice Wren & Lorelie Pearl

3 years after your third pregnancy, you unexpectedly find out your pregnate!Although you and your husband are surprized, the new baby will be a welcome addition to your family.However, you have to move to a larger house to have comfortable room for everybody.You move to Texas and purchase a house with 10 bedrooms so you will have enough space for everyone to be comfortable.2 months after moving into the new home you have your last child!
    Violet Lydia

How will you arrange everyone in the bedrooms? ( 10 bedrooms in all)
    Bedroom 1: Mom & Dad
    Bedroom 2: Chloe
    Bedroom 3: Evan
    Bedroom 4: James
    Bedroom 5: Claire
    Bedroom 6: Alice
    Bedroom 7: Holden
    Bedroom 8: Maisie
    Bedroom 9: Lorelie
    Bedroom 10: Violet

DW: Savannah Mary
    DH: Felix Lennon
    Wedding: in the country
    Honeymoon: France
    Move to: France

DS/DD: Neville Orion & Aviva Calliope (6)
    DD: Rosetta Paige (4)
    DS/DD/DD/DD/DD/DD: Oskar Reed, Matilda Snow, Alice Fleur, Elinor Lux, Louisa Maeve, and Maisie Wren (3)
    DS: Nathaniel Beckett (nb)

Me: Emily Jane
    Husband: Alfie Lewis

Wedding: Small wedding with family and a few close freinds
    Honeymoon: Aruba

First Pregnancy: Girl
    Name: Iris Calliope

Second Pregnancy: Boy
    Name: Ezra Fletcher

Third Pregnancy: Two Boys, Three Girls
    Names: Leopold Knox (Leo), Rhett Flynn, Charlotte Wren (Charlie), Alice Pearl & Frances Maeve (Frankie)

Move To: Maine

Fourth Pregnancy: Girl
    Name: Violet Ada

Alfie and Emily with
    Iris, Ezra, Leo, Rhett, Charlie, Alice, Frankie and Violet
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. India. Jane. Ramona. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Finley. Theodore. Tobias.

pet peeves: nicknames as given names; unconventional spellings; masculine names on girls
    not-so-guilty pleasures: five-syllable girls' names; virtue and nature names; over-the-top antique names for boys
    (if i repeat name suggestions in a thread, it's because i like them! no apologies here for repeats of great names! )