Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I'm probably still considered a kid and currently would love to rename myself Eleanor. I also remember a stage a few years ago I wanted to be Cassandra, and before that Jessica
    Current Favorites:
    Helena, Anna, Gwen, Faye, Ruth, Mary, Lauren, Cordelia, June, Kristina, Serena
    Briar, Daniel, Callum, Reed, Robert, Abel, Raphael, Edwin, Magnus, Eben

I had cycled through Julia, Natasha and Renée before grade 4 and then Hanson came out and my friend nicknamed me Lucy, and I *knew* that should be my name. I've gone by Lucy ever since.
    My legal name is Kristin, and I tried going by Kristy when I was really young because I pretty much idolized Kristy Thomas from the Baby Sitter's Club, haha, but that never stuck.
    I've firmly been a Lucy for the past 15 years; I just don't think my legal name suits me.
    Lucia
    Name aficionada, traveller, teacher, wonderfully enamoured
    Sela Beatrix, Adelaide Flora, Vivian Lilac, Orchid Minerva, Audrey Cordelia
    Opal, Zinnia, Sefora, Leire, Nuria, Freya

Bastian Leir, Gideon Felix, Fletcher Atlas, Ephraim Grey, Joscelin Amos
    Eneko, Ekhi, Bruno, Oriol, Earnest, Ivor

I wanted to be a Stephanie. Not really sure why, but I guess even as a little girl I was attracted to names spelled with a "ph". I love Daphne, Ophelia, Phoebe, Seraphina, Sophia, Josephine... And yes, I still even like Stephanie, even if some people consider it "dated".

I've always loved my name, Francine. It was unique and I loved always being asked if i was French. I did always like the name Leigha though when I was little. Leigha was one of my best friends.
    Mama to the Beautiful - Evelyn Francine Alia and the Handsome Isaac Francis Azriel

I wanted to be an Anna when i was young. But i like my name now, Bethany