Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Princess Vanessa-Irina of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and her husband, Pieter Haitsma Mulier, welcomed their third child and first son, Louis-Gaspard Otto George, on 14 August 2013.

A brother for Selina Isabella Annette Marie (2007) and Felicia Catharina Anna Antonia (2010).
    Zelia/Elja • Nineteen • Name and history nerd from an early age • I have a blog.
    Trying hard to export beautiful old Danish names, magical Danish nature names and exotic Greenlandic names.
    Current favourite combinations: Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor • Alexander Adelin Lórien
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel • Gaia Margaret Undómiel

Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo-Domingo welcomed their first child, a son, Sasha, on 21 March 2013.

*Late update because I was waiting for a confirmation of the name*
    Zelia/Elja • Nineteen • Name and history nerd from an early age • I have a blog.
    Trying hard to export beautiful old Danish names, magical Danish nature names and exotic Greenlandic names.
    Current favourite combinations: Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor • Alexander Adelin Lórien

Quote Originally Posted by shvibziks View Post
    Lord Frederick Windsor and Sophie, Lady Frederick Windsor, welcomed their first child, a daughter, Maud Elizabeth Daphne Marina, on 15 August 2013.

She was named after Princess Maud of Wales, Queen of Norway; Queen Elizabeth II; and her great-grandmother, Princess Marina, the Duchess of Kent. Supposedly, Daphne is a name from Sophie's side of the family.
    Lord Frederick has said that Maud is for the Princess Maud of Wales, Queen of Norway, and Princess Maud, Countess of Southesk; Elizabeth is a tribute to the Queen; Daphne is for Sophie's grandmother; and Marina is for Frederick's grandmother, the Duchess of Kent.

Princess Madeleine of Sweden expecting her first child with husband Christopher O'Neill in March! I wonder what they'll choose? Something that works well in both Swedish and English I guess. But considering Victoria chose Estelle for the heir, Madeleine really could name her kid anything ... (Well maybe not Nevaeh Tindra-Lee, but you get what I mean.) And how "royal" will the combo be - three or four names?

Since they aren't going to be titled, I think they'll have popular Swedish names that works in English backed up with 2/3 middle names (I could perfectly see them only giving two middles).

I was thinking something like:
    Carl-Johan Gustaf Paul (Bertil)
    Hugo (Bertil) Gustaf Paul
    Oscar Paul Gustaf (Johan)
    Theo Gustaf (Oscar) Paul

Alice Eva Silvia (Desirée)
    Alma Silvia (Lilian) Eva
    Saga Silvia Eva (Josephine)
    Sofia Eva Silvia (Alice)

I think they might be saving Bertil and Lilian (as first names) for Victoria and Daniel. I was on the edge about Carl-Johan as well, because I know that Carl-Johan Bernadotte also meant a lot to Victoria, but I think it's more likely that they will go with Bertil for a boy because of Prince Bertil's great work for the Swedish Royal Family.

Silvia/Eva: Maternal/paternal grandmothers
    Gustaf/Paul: Maternal/paternal grandfathers
    Last edited by shvibziks; September 3rd, 2013 at 12:51 PM.