Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question What do you think of Liv Tyler's new baby name, Sailor?

The lovely Liv Tyler just had her second baby boy with her boyfriend Dave Gardner, and she named him 'Sailor Gene Gardner'.

What do you think of this name? It's a celebrity baby name for sure, but it's cute.

Too weird or cute?
    Chantille 'Tilly' Ella
    Not expecting - just collecting

River Catherine Eve * Arielle Monét Rose * Evangeline Rain * Piper Giselle Grey * Cora Anastasia * Hazel Estelle
    Flynn William Hayes * Elijah Linden * Darcy Ian Carter * Gabriel David Grey * Aidan Alexander Lane

Whatever floats their boat I suppose!

Couldn't resist that.

It's a cute name! Not my style but I can see the appeal in Sailor. I just can't really imagine it on an adult but I guess being a celebrity's kid he probably wouldn't have to worry about that!

I just googled her to find out the name of her son, he's called Milo William. I prefer Milo but Milo & Sailor are cute together.
    Mes Bébés: Adèle Josephine (March 2012) ♥ Léo Bastien (Oct 2014)

I don't see the appeal in that spelling for a little boy lol. but A typical celeb move. I like it overall, it's not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by stephi View Post
    Whatever floats their boat I suppose!

Couldn't resist that.

It's a cute name! Not my style but I can see the appeal in Sailor. I just can't really imagine it on an adult but I guess being a celebrity's kid he probably wouldn't have to worry about that!

I just googled her to find out the name of her son, he's called Milo William. I prefer Milo but Milo & Sailor are cute together.
    I agree, I love Milo's name much more and was kinda surprised that she went "full celebrity" with this second baby name. But the sibset is cute I was kinda expecting something more normal from her, but at least it's not Pilot Inspektor or Blanket.

I think the couple have some sort of significant connection with sailing because (as far as I can recall from my creepy stalky sessions on the Daily Mail website) they started dating on a sailing trip in Spain. So if it's special to them.. I guess it's ok! I certainly wouldn't use it though.

Ps, nice pun
    Last edited by chantilleella; February 22nd, 2015 at 07:48 AM.
    Chantille 'Tilly' Ella

River Catherine Eve * Arielle Monét Rose * Evangeline Rain * Piper Giselle Grey * Cora Anastasia * Hazel Estelle
    Flynn William Hayes * Elijah Linden * Darcy Ian Carter * Gabriel David Grey * Aidan Alexander Lane

Quote Originally Posted by britkarma View Post
    I don't see the appeal in that spelling for a little boy lol. but A typical celeb move. I like it overall, it's not bad.
    Hmm.. how would you spell it differently?
    Chantille 'Tilly' Ella