Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Your Celebrity Baby Name (Nephele's Anagrams)

Celebrities certainly give their children unusual names. There is a hidden celebrity baby name within your own name, which will also let you know who your celebrity parent might be.

If you would like to know your celebrity baby name in anagram, simply provide me with a scramble (for privacy) of the letters of your full name: first, middle, and last.

If you need help scrambling your letters, here is a link to a scrambling tool:
    http://www.bluestwave.com/toolbox_letter_scrambler.php

-- Nephele
    P.S. Most people here appear to be female, so I'll just automatically anagram a feminine name for you unless you tell me that you're male.

Well, I'll start this going by turning two of my favorite authors into celebrity children.

Linda, you are the child of radio personality Howard Stern and actress Beth Ostrosky Stern. Your name is:

Zandra Nikol Stern
    = Linda Rosenkrantz

Pam, you are the child of basketball player Dennis Rodman, and your name is:

Pleasant Dream Rodman
    = Pamela Redman Satran

-- Nephele

yeimnernaikeenr
    * Maeve Margaret * Felicity Jude * Rowan Juliette *
    ~ Claire/Clara ~ Violet ~ Elyse ~ Colleen ~ Coraline ~ Marnie ~ Madigan ~
    ~/~/~
    * Declan Michael * James Patrick * Collin Thomas *
    ~ Seth ~ Jonah ~ Sullivan ~ Cooper ~ Riordan ~ Everett ~ Griffin ~ Deacon ~

ilierglornaylcdeiunnoe

This sounds like fun Here's mine:

halaaenevdadiaezjeilrmavia
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"