Names Searched Right Now:

WDYT Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher will name their daughter?

I'm not usually all that interested in celebrity baby names, since they can be pretty disappointing... But for some reason I can't wait to hear what these two name their little one! Apparently it's a girl, and I read some rumours that they were looking at traditional russian names.

So what do you think these two will name their daughter? Or what do you hope they go with?
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

I would have thought maybe some Russian names, or something Russian-y? (if that makes sense)

Maybe Ana? If my theory is on point, but Ashton is so fun-loving I feel like it would be something more sassy. Maybe Annika Snow, or something like that? Something interesting, yet still somewhat familiar?

I like predicting baby names of celebrities who HAVE children already so I know what to go on Like Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale, when they picked Apollo I was like YES! You picked a name RIGHT in the same kind of style as your other names, and I should have seen Apollo coming!"

So I'm just gonna throw it out there and say Annika Snow "Ana". Or maybe Natasha Liv. I see them using a spunky middle.
    18 | Name lover | No babies, just planning.

Callen Sage is our boy name, Emmeline Jay is our girl name.

Fingers crossed that one day he'll agree to Holden Eli, Beckett Rome, Declan Reeves; Violet Carraway, Isla Maven, and Aspen Olivia.

Yes, I would expect it would be something exotic.

Nadia, Tatiana, Olena, Irini, Katia, Ksenia?