Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard Expecting

I know this might not be everyone's favourite family, but let's just talk about names for a bit, okay?

So Jill Duggar got married in June to Derick Dillard, and they just announced that she is pregnant (It's August). What do you think they're going to name their little one? I was thinking Ryan Michael for a little boy, since that's Derick's middle name too, but if it's a girl I have no ideas lol

~Hailey
    17. Name-lover. Writer. Musician. Canadian. (Eh?)

Favourites: Casey, Arden, Jesse, Riley, Ezra, Nova, Sawyer, Camryn, Noah, Haven, Ryan, Jayda, Harrison, Sadie
    Ladies: Adelyn Rose, Arden Christine, Ella Katherine, Haven Lenora, Kaylie Florence, Keely Genevieve, Matilda Lux, Riley Eleanor
    Gents: Aaron Tobias, Brennan Cash, Casey Michael, Ezra Declan, Graham Nathaniel, Jesse Christopher, Ryan Ezekiel, Sawyer Jude
    Guilty Pleasures: Artemis, Elia, Reign, Story, Theodore

Well they'd have to choose a letter that's easy for naming five or more kids… So I don't know about Ryan, but maybe as a middle like Josh & Anna did with Michael and Mackynzie? I personally would go with the letter B, but I also think if they have a girl, her middle should be Amy after none other than Cousin Amy
    Tatum Alyssa Conway ♥ Harrison Michael Graff

| Delphina | Asia | Etta | Ella | Piper | Cooper | Connor | Wyatt | Colt | Tannen | Flynn |

Please Vote

Hopefully Derick and Jill will break the mold and give their kids names that start with different letters.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

I would love to see them break out of the theme, but it not, maybe an alliterative name like Derick's.
    Daniel or Delia?
    Lucia
    Eleanora, Iluna, Iris, Sela, Seraphine
    Balthazar, Bastian, Caius, Felix, Gideon

I really like the couple . They seem very sweet . I have a feeling though that they will continue the same letter theme . I can see them go with a - d name . Delia and Daniel are very good suggestions .

" She is a mess of gorgeous chaos & you can see it in her eyes "

A teen trying to create something new for her , dark , mad and totally unpleasant .

Cordelia ~ Ariadne ~ Psyche ~ Ophelia ~ Elektra ~ Persephone ~ Andromeda .
    Prometheus ~ Lykon ~ Hades ~ Orpheus.