Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Opinions on Jensen Ackles twins' names?

Jensen Ackles and Daneel Harris Ackles have just welcomed their twins!

They chose the names Zeppelin Bram (m) and Arrow Rhodes (f), who join older sister Justice Jay "JJ".

I'd love to hear what my fellow berries think of their choices!
    Last edited by -eagleeyes-; December 4th, 2016 at 06:05 PM. Reason: specifying genders

He was just a con today (Danneel told him to go) and explained the names - they chose Zeppelin because it's a type of knot and the baby's cord was tied around his neck (he was fine). At least that name had a meaning and I kinda like it now.

Arrow was chosen because they wanted an AA name and their names are Jensen and Danneel, thus why they went with that name.

Still not sure how I feel about this. Justice is the best name out of them all. LOL, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what Jared and Gen name their daughter in March.

I adore Jensen . Anyway, I love Arrow prefer a boy, but could grow on my as a girl's name. Zeppelin is NMS. I would have given Arrow a more feminine middle name.
    Current Favorite Names
    ♀ Gotham | Hessian | Salem
    ♂ Anakin | Sailor

"Cat Mom" to: Tiger Lilly Jane

Zeppelin Bram is fine, but I'm not a fan of Arrow Rhodes. The "row row" sound reminds me of Scooby Doo. It's very masculine as well, whereas Justice Jay always struck me as a true unisex name.

I really like them, particularly Arrow Rhodes and Bram. Zeppelin is nms but i love the meaning behind it.
    'and so, being young and dipt in folly, I fell in love with melancholy,.'
    - Edgar Allan Poe

Everything comes back to you:
    Proserpina & Wolfgang.