Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Gustaf (nephew of King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden) and Vicky (née Andrén) Magnuson are expecting their first child in the beginning of July.

Countess Wilhelmina Douglas and Anders Ekesioo welcomed their first child, a son named Ludwig, sometime this year.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

Count Michael Ivar and Countess Anne Marie (née Munk Larsen) Knuth welcomed their second son, August Conrad, sometime in 2013.

A brother for Christian Erik (2010)
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

Princess Madeleine of Sweden, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland, and Christopher O'Neill welcomed a baby girl on 20 Fabruary 2014. A name and duchy will be released in due course.

Quote Originally Posted by shvibziks View Post
    Princess Madeleine of Sweden, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland, and Christopher O'Neill welcomed a baby girl on 20 Fabruary 2014. A name and duchy will be released in due course.
    I was wondering when she would have it. I don't understand how the baby can have a title and not the father. It's a weird notion for someone like me who grew up studying Royal Families, their ancestry and customs. I'm surprised that the King of Sweden is able to practice this in such an egalitarian country. The Swedish monarch is basically just a figurehead but I guess he still has the power to bestow titles when he feels like it.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    I was wondering when she would have it. I don't understand how the baby can have a title and not the father. It's a weird notion for someone like me who grew up studying Royal Families, their ancestry and customs. I'm surprised that the King of Sweden is able to practice this in such an egalitarian country. The Swedish monarch is basically just a figurehead but I guess he still has the power to bestow titles when he feels like it.
    I too thought it was strange that Madeleine and Chris's baby will have a title, yet Chris does not. Perhaps it has something to do with female primogeniture in Sweden and also that Madeleine is the King's daughter. On another note, this was pleasant news to wake up to. I wonder when we'll find out the little one's name, I like Lilian (a nod to the late Princess Lilian, whom Madeleine was very close to) and Lovisa.
    teenberry . names . royals . history . photography

adelina sophia ♡ magdalena élisabeth ♡ isla aveline ♡ elysia rose ♡ ophelia maeve
    leo xavier ☆ alexander george ☆ thomas archie ☆ harry lysander ☆ nicholas louis

Girls list, boys list & name blog.

Crushes: daisy. victorine . arabella . philippe . matthew . ivor
    GP Crushes: pomeline . annemijn // rosemijn . eilidh . zephyrus . octavio. erasmus