Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Glum Christmas - TTC Difficulty

Hi all,

We had a great Christmas, but I find myself feeling withdrawn and generally sad. We've been TTC for almost 2 years and no luck. It's starting to look like endometriosis might be the culprit - a possibility we are just now beginning to explore. I had such a great time playing with all my nieces and nephews the last few days, but I also felt a deep sadness. It got to the point where I just needed to get out of there ASAP to avoid getting emotional in front of everyone. Just watching those sweet babies and wishing for one of my own....

I don't want to be THAT person. The one that seems selfish and weird because she's having personal problems. I just want to have a good time and enjoy everyone's company. But it was really tough this year. My husband sympathizes, but doesn't really feel the same way.

Has anyone else who had difficulty TTC felt this way? I'm sure I'm not alone, but I don't have anyone else in my life who's had these issues and can relate. I'd love to hear about your own experiences.

Thank you for listening and letting me vent!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian