Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Emms! Glad you could make it ^_^ you're right, Faery-esque names are definitely the way to my heart. I want to love Everly, but I always just see Beverly with the B lopped off. When I saw the Everleigh spelling, I finally fell for the name...it just looks so ethereal to me. From your list, I love how Andalusia just rolls so grandly off the tongue. Velvet, Meadow, and Fern are dreamy and lovely, though I think I'd like something longer and more flowing than Fern. Waverly has a beautiful sound and I love the ocean imagery, but the Disney sitcom is just killing it for me. I'm not so much a fan of Walpurgis and Eglantine because of the harsher consonants. I tend to go for more lyrical, airy sounds. Elva, Oona, and Oolith are so mysterious and enchanting, especially Oolith! That is a new one for me!

mei_mei - I'm liking Clarity! Alice Clarity rings like a bell. And Melusine is exquisite, so dreamy and mermaid-esque. I like the idea of Magdalene, but those heavy consonants really drag it down for me. I love how Caraway makes me think of Enya's Orinoco Flow!

alysonr8 - Evangeline is my top pick from your list! Alice Evangeline is in my top three Alice combos, but unfortunately Hubby doesn't like it any better than Everleigh I love Celestine, but I think the -ce Ce- sounds run together... Alice Marguerite is a beautiful, elegant combo, just a little too safe for me.

Thank you guys! Your suggestions are all inspiring!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Mercedes
    Luciella
    Charlize
    Patrizia
    Charmian
    Ailalea
    Ulla
    Froya
    Laurah
    Liisa
    Linnea
    Tora
    Corsica
    Flornella
    Katerina
    Domitria
    Simonetta
    Sheherazade
    Mignona
    Chantal
    Emberlynn
    Copelia
    Norielle
    Aubrielle
    Shavonne
    Enchantica
    Majorca
    Delphina

Reading this thread has been so exciting. These are exactly the type of names I adore!

Alice Coraline
    Alice Isannah
    Alice Amoret
    Alice Chrysanthemum
    Alice Danae
    Alice Mazarine
    Alice Oriana
    Alice Taliesin
    Alice Elizabelle
    Alice Fenella
    Alice Petula
    Alice Hypatia
    Alice Cosima
    Alice Tahira
    Alice Galatea
    Alice Azenor

I love the sound of Alice Coppelia as suggested by a pp! I would also second the suggestion of Aravis if it didn't sound so repetitive with Alice.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

I think I might be Alice-blind because I like the name so much, but here are some other random thoughts:

Alice Casilda
    Alice Romilly
    Alice Isaura
    Alice Andromeda
    Alice Fairly (I know a Fairly in fact. Always loved this. And a Wonderly. But that would be silly with Alice.)
    Alice Beata
    Alice Ezmerelda
    Alice Leonore
    Alice Araceli ("Ah-rah-SE-lee" means "altar of the sky")
    Alice Ariadne
    Alice Emperatriz (means "empress".. makes me think of the tarot card)
    Alice Ourania