Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

ayc1983 - Thank you! I think names should be fun Of your list, Fantasia and Seraphina are my favorites! I like Fantasia pronounced both ways...fan-TAY-zha as in the Disney films, and fan-tah-SEE-ah as in Nella Fantasia...I think I prefer the latter though. I love Astoria (how cute would Story be as a nickname?) but it's the name of a town here in Oregon. Caireen is lovely on paper, but I don't enjoy it as much out loud...it sounds like a fancy Karen. Cerulean and Anastasia (this spelling) are beautiful. Raziela has me on the fence. The meaning is very compelling, but it looks harsh on paper. I love Enchantra, but even I am not brave enough for that! Thank you so much for your suggestions!

bb19 - Thank you! We're both pretty in love with it Of your list, I like Aine the best. Caprice, Leilani, and Nataliya are also lovely!

You guys are great
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Curiouser and curiouser! Dunno how I missed this. You like those fairy names! Alice Faerydae... Alice Feeorin (I like that it's a little less literal than Faerydae)
    Alice Everleigh... I like it spelled Everly, like the Everly Brothers.

So many names have been mentioned, but here are some more:
    Alice Jupiter (I like the contrast of a big weighty planet with delicate Alice)
    Alice Andalusia
    Alice Velvet
    Alice Osanna
    Alice Oksana
    Alice Foxley
    Alice Meadow
    Alice Waverly
    Alice Walpurgis
    Alice Eglantine
    Alice Fern
    Alice Aubine
    Alice Ernestine