Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    peanut - Alice Paravel is absolutely exquisite!! I am so in love with it, and my husband is going to ban it for the same reason he banned Narnia: a place name...and not just a place name, a *fantasy* place name. Gosh darn it!!! I also like Lavender, and I love Midnight.

alexa - Unfortunately the link isn't working, but I thank you for the thought!

lori - Thank you so much for your sweet words! I love Odyssey, and Alice Riviera flows beautifully.

eka215 - Cerelia is lovely, so soft and pretty! Alice Evangeline is on my list but Hubs doesn't like it I like Francesca, Vivienne, Lucienne and Nerissa, although my friend named her daughter Nerissa so I can't use that.

jyoti - Alice Ophelia is certainly climbing to the top of my list. I fell hard for Ophelia Fawn a while back, so for me it's a matter of whether or not to break up that combo. Ack, decisions!

otter - I love that! I wonder if he could be persuaded? Alice Feeorin is darling...so full of sparkle and mischief.
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Ender _____ ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Fawn or Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ and second-guessing River Selene

GPs
    Cirina Wryn, Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Parthenia Nyx, Astoria, Illyria, Gwyneira, Farasha, Serafina, Senara, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Hawthorne, Kenshin, Bastion, Remiel, Atreyu

Wow, you've had some fab ideas on this thread, love the magical names.

Alice Evensong
    Alice Clairette
    Alice Tatiana
    Alice Adorabelle
    Alice Keilani
    Alice Cassiopeia
    Alice Rhiannon
    My little prince: Quentin Charles Walker

My little Alice would be Alice Paprika. I love it.
    Current Favorite Names
    ♀ Denver : Maleficent : Tigerlily : Wednesday
    ♂ Brooklyn : Clyde: : Disney : Elias : Galilee : Juniper

larajames - Thanks! I'm always looking for more magical/ethereal/fantastical ideas! Of your list Evensong and Tatiana are my favorites. Love the Midsummer Night's Dream connection with Tatiana/Tatania...that is my favorite Shakespearean play

sabrinafair - Alice Paprika is a different direction than I want to go, but definitely adorable and spunky! You have some beautiful names in your sig: Willow, Kestrel, and Nevermore especially
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Ender _____ ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Fawn or Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ and second-guessing River Selene

GPs
    Cirina Wryn, Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Parthenia Nyx, Astoria, Illyria, Gwyneira, Farasha, Serafina, Senara, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Hawthorne, Kenshin, Bastion, Remiel, Atreyu

Oh, this is a fun one!

Fantasia
    Kalliope
    Anastazia
    Journee
    Graciella
    Harmonie
    Enchantra
    Raziela
    Athena
    Stormie
    Moira
    Engracia
    Isaline
    Francina
    Lucine
    Siobhan
    Isis
    Laisrian
    Astoria
    Radiance
    Jewel
    Cerulean
    Majesty
    Mononoke
    Romance
    Caireen
    Skye
    Faustina
    Seraphina (I had to add this because it is so pretty)

Best wishes to you and your little Alice!
    Mama to the Beautiful - Evelyn Francine Alia