Bluebell
    Boheme
    Daffodil
    Guinevere
    Lavender
    Midnight

http://nameberry.com/user/mystuff/userlists?page=2

Here's my suggestions good luck!
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Quote Originally Posted by sleepysessha View Post
    Wow, so many imaginative responses!

dannikelli - Illyria is one of my favorite names, and Alice Illyria is very silky feeling. I like! Love the imagery of Ondine, but not the sound. Seraphine/Seraphina is gorgeous and definitely going on my girls' list, but I'm not sure about the flow with Alice, given the two S sounds back to back. Araminta is darling, but I'm not sure Hubs will go for it. Alice Ophelia is another favorite...Ophelia has been in my shortlist for a while!

Thank you all so much for your feedback! Keep your amazing suggestions coming
    ..I just wanted to add that I love Alice Ophelia, and the combo has been on my short list for a while (its in my signature!).

Also like:
    Alice Chrysanth
    Alice Erwen
    Alice Elodie
    Alice Ismene
    Alice Thisbe (I don't know if that's useable, but I like the flow of the names together).
    Last edited by jyoti; December 28th, 2012 at 03:58 AM.
    tea drinker + cat lover + ever-evolving baker+cook...positive realist who loves beautiful words, names, and images.

Feel free to ask me about Sanskrit-based names.

Feeorin is cuuuuuute! It's adorable that your hubs called you that! Feeorins are small fairies that are indicated as being, green-coated, generally red-capped, and with the usual fairy traits of love of dancing and music.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]