Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Oh my gosh, Otter, I freaking LOVE Faerydae @_@ Is there a more darling whimsical name in the world?? Now to win over Hubby...dun dun duuuuuuun...

tarah_e - Alice Oriel is gorgeous! It seems to flow together into one long melodic sound, which is what I loved so much about Alice Everleigh.

Thank you both for the suggestions!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Aww, glad you like it! Faerydae is lovely. It means gift from the fairies, if that will help you hub?

Some more:
    Asparas (sky dancers)
    Ellyllon (tiny welsh fairies)
    Feeorin
    Elgiva (elvin gift)
    Pherenice (heavenly blue flower)
    Fifinella
    Lliannan
    Mazikeen (tiny winged elflike cretures)
    Ayperi (moon fairy)
    Mondfee (moon fairy)
    Perizada (born to the fairies)
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

lizabethrose - I'm personally not keen on Pandora, partly because of the Box, and partly because it's a more consonant heavy name than I tend to go for. I love Winter though! Other favorites from your list are Snow, Evelina, Meadow, and Elowen. Alice Ophelia sounds amazing, but I'm teetering on the fence with that one because I'm so in love with my other Ophelia combo

littleredone - Euphemia and Kerensa are lovely, but my favorite of your suggestions is Seraphine!! I like the idea of Sojourner, but the name itself is a little clunky sounding.

otter - I love the meaning of Faerydae too! I'm not sure if it will help with Hubs...He vetoed Oberon for a boy because of the whole king of the fairies bit So interesting that Feeorin is on your list!!! Hubby used to call me that when we met, and I never knew what it meant! Pherenice and Fifinella are darling. I love Ayperi on paper and the meaning is precious, but I'm a wee bit concerned about the "ape" sound. Amazing out-of-the-box ideas, as usual!

Thank you all for your continued suggestions! You're giving me some delightful ideas ^-^
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu