Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Ahhh thank you Blade, that's a great endorsement... We think the Ross connection is lovely/subtle too and adds to the resonance of these two names. I've always loved DH's name too.

Well, I think we have it. Baby can now officially come pink or blue in two months' time, looking forward to introducing our Elias Michael to either Verity Rosaline or Inigo Gabriel. Thanks to all who have helped guide us towards this decision, this forum is very helpful and has really enhanced our thinking and decision-making!
    Mama to the gorgeous Elias Michael, expecting a girl or boy bundle in Spring 2013

Thank you Rosamonte, just saw your post! Ignacio is a brilliant, strong name, what is his middle name if he has one?
    Mama to the gorgeous Elias Michael, expecting a girl or boy bundle in Spring 2013

Verity Meredith is BEAUTIFUL!! I love Verity. It has a nice meaning, vintage charm, and I love V names! Meredith is so underused but ready for revival and compliments Verity so nicely.
    Good luck,
    Leigh

Married to my high school sweetheart
    Mother to Charles Nathaniel aka Charlie [1.26.09]
    Baby due [3.17.13]

Thanks, Lulupeg! His middle name is Manuel.

That's a lovely full name Rosamonte