Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Need Thoughts

Need Thoughts

Little girl due in May. I have been searching through loads of names and now have a few combos. Could you please tell me your opinion?
    Blakely Autumn/Winter - really like it, just not sure if I could use Autumn/Winter if she will be born in spring. I can't stand May/Mae!
    Georgia Mackenzie(?) - I adore Georgia and Mackenzie, not sure if the sound good together. Any middle name suggestions for this will be great.
    Hattie Beatrice - I want to use just Hattie, not Harriet. And Beatrice has special meaning.
    WDYT?

My favorite for you is Georgia Mackenzie, followed by Hattie Beatrice. Or you could go with Georgia Beatrice!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Elizabeth, Benjamin, James, Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel, Claire, Maeve, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Grace, Jane, Rose, Jack, Leo

I would go with Georgia Beatrice as Beatrice has special meaning to you. I'm not a fan of using nn as given names, which is why I don't like Hattie Beatrice, but I prefer that combo over the others.
    My Zoe ... My life
    9/12/14

Definitely stay away from Autumn and Winter if she's not born in those seasons - it'll just be asking for trouble. Blakely I see as more masculine anyway, maybe Blakely Beatrice to balance things out. I prefer Georgina to Georgia and I think coupled with Mackenzie the combo has a really trendy, awkward feel to it. I don't think Hattie Beatrice flows either, the "t" sounds in both make it sound harsh, Hattie Mackenzie maybe. Also you might want to consider Spring for a middle name instead of Autumn/Winter. Georgia Spring / Hattie Spring maybe.
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

I love the name Blakely for you. I think it's underused. What about Blakely Piper? (I see it was one of the names in your signature that you didn't mention in this list).

Blakely Piper
    Blakely Mackenzie
    Blakely Fleur
    Blakely Finch