Names Searched Right Now:

Cool Unique Baby Name Idea: Help Me Find Names With Third Letter "C"

Hi.

I know this may sound strange, but I have this vision to name my children to correspond with their initials. My last name starts with a "C" so I need to find names that all have a "C" as the third letter. Can you all help me? I have not found a search option at any baby website yet that allows me to search for _ _ C. I have been working hard to find baby names on my own but it is very time consuming.

If this is all a little confusing, here are some examples I have come up with for my baby to be (gender unknown):

Jackson Arlow Cruise (JAC)

Mackenzie Addison Cruise (MAC)

Richard Inigo Cruise (RIC)

Pacey Abraham Cruise (PAC)

While all of these names are beautiful, I have not found "THE ONE" for my baby.

Can any of you fellow Nameberries help?!

Thanks.

Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Jack and Lucy are two of my favorite names for children in general, but you seem to have more exotic taste.