Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gigigibbons View Post
    My daughter Mia was born on January 2nd, but so close to the Christmas season that I was really tempted to name her Holly. Not sure what I would've used as a middle name. We had decided on Mia from the day we found out she was a girl, and never stopped loving it. But Holly will probably always be my favorite Christmas-y name.
    Hi there I know of sisters named Mia and Gemma, so this is a great choice, and it seems that Holly is still a big favourite everywhere.

Merry Christmas! I actually know of a lady who gave birth today to twin girls. They're Christmas Twins, so sweet.

If I had a Christmas baby, names I'd be interested in are:
    Holly
    Noël/Noelle
    Evangeline
    Natalia/Natalie

But I'd likely just work them into middles.
    If I stuck with Alessandra then:
    Alessandra Holly Kate
    Alessandra Natalia Kate/Noël
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

Definitely Natalie, I love the name so much. If I wanted to go totally winter/Christmas themed, I would choose Natalie Winter.
    Favourites at the moment ♥

Leah, Scarlett, Sophie, Claire, Vivian, Madeleine, Evangeline, Selena, Gillian, Nina, Mila, Heidi, Isla, Hazel, Annabelle, Lydia, Celia, Violet, Genevieve
    Elias, Eli, Dominic, Thatcher, Graham, Noel, Nolan, Chase, Mattias, Dean, Cole, Blake, Daniel, Ash, Rhys, Julian, Callum, Kieran, Aidan, Ronan

I'd use it regardless if it was Christmas or not, but I really love Clara Eve for a girl-it's Christmas without being Holly Noelle. I also love the idea of Clara Lux. I'd also use Norah Lucille in a heartbeat.
    Only 19 but a name lover!

Favorites:
    Girls:
    Top Five:Charlotte Belle,Emilia Alice,Clara Eve,Norah Lucille,and Adelaide/Adeline Pearl
    Other Favorites:Violet Isabelle,Lucy Arwen, Lila Josephine, Olive Beatrix,Amelie Sophia, Audrey Catherine,Louisa Caroline,Eliza Maeve,and Matilda Sophie
    Boys:
    Henry Caspian, Rory Philip,Asher Flynn, Jack Elias, and Gideon James

Quote Originally Posted by flick View Post
    Lol, today (Christmas Eve) is my birthday and my name is Cassandra. I'm kind of glad my mom didn't give me a super cheesy name to match the time of year I was born, though in theory, I do like Eve, Merry, Noelle and Winter.
    I love the name Cassandra.

I hope you had a glorious birthday Flick.

I'm with you on being glad I didn't get a super cheesy name, as is my sister. When we were born on Christmas Day, my grandma suggested Mary and Carol, but my parents would have never done that.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~