Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Middle name for Clara? // Boy name help!

My husband has two girls (Xandra and Malanie) and we have a new baby girl (Phaedra), my first. If the next is a girl, she will be Clara, which is my grandmother's middle name. I am stuck on a middle name, though. Clara Beatrix has come to mind, Clara Josephine is nice too (but don't want anyone to call her CJ!); any other mn ideas?

Also, if the next is a boy, we are clueless about names. Without meaning it, the three girls all have two As in their names. My husband's name has one A and my name has one A, and retroactively, that's so cute! So it was awesome that Clara fit in that pattern, even after we had chosen it as our next name. My husband doesn't mind made up names or names with a twist, but I want names to be real and I tend toward classic without being stale or trendy. I decided when I was 12 that Phaedra was my first daughter's name and held on to it for 23 years! I am just not excited about any boy names! Some I've been so-so, leaning positive, about: Sebastian (my husband hates it because there was a club singer with that name!), Alden (but spelling looked too much like Aiden for me, too trendy), Hayes (but wary of Haze confusion), and Anderson (but my husband said it made him think of windows). Argh! He likes Kieran, but I'm iffy on it. Can anyone help? And maybe throw in some boy names with two As, just for fun! Not necessary, but neat!

Thanks! :-)