Names Searched Right Now:

Creative/Poetic/Charismatic Names

As well as choosing names for the baby on the way (if it's a boy, he'll most likely be either Caius, Cian/Kian, or Amias), I've also been in the process of writing a novel (it's a fantasy novel (for youth) set in several different universes). One of the universes in the book is a creative/poetic/charismatic/musical universe where people speak in rhymes. These are some of the names for some of the minor characters (the major characters have names that are set in stone now and can't be changed).

Do these names seem to invoke the kind of creative/poetic/charismatic/musical feel I'm going for, and do they seem different enough from normal names to seem like they could be coming from a different universe?

Jubal
    Efron
    Chantrey
    Strahan
    Riordan
    Baird
    Ronel
    Liron
    Ranit
    Dewon
    Leron
    Jaron
    Torin
    Alawn
    Niran
    Oviyan
    Orfeo
    Jenico

I think you might consider very lyrical names that aren't actually given in our, real world. Oviyan and Jenico seemed perfect.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

Not a fan of Efron. Besides the obvious association, I think it's an unpleasant sound.

Of the others, I really like Orfeo (perfect for a musical universe!) and Strahan. I think Riordan, Jubal, and Baird are the least alternate-universe-esque.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

Riordan reminds me of Rick Riordan, but then, as I'm a childrens autor too, I think I might know your reasons
    All the other names seem nice, but agree with geeknamezyo about Efron.

I like them, things like Jubal have a nice ring and vague association to Jubilee. If it was a more normal world, then the more straight forward "Story" nn Tori or "Sonnet" nn Sonny or even Poet could work!
    Right Now I would name them...
    ∆ Ellis Apollo • Vesper Aurelia ∆

∆ Casper Aloysius • Reverie Antonia ∆

Guilty Pleasures ...

Sailor . Waverly . Ever . Harlow . Elliot . Jasper . Lirit . Muse . Egypt . Ireland . Primrose . Calypso . Rowan