Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Altair is my newest love (not a crush, pure love and adoration). And Remiel too.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Feilder and Wilder (: i love those names so much
    A young teen berry who's name obsessed!
    Possible future kid's names: Rosemarie,Tallulah,Sadie,Indie,Boheme,Fleur,Charlo tte,Cecily June,Isla Kate Charlie Dean,Ezekiel,Shepard,Emerson,Felix,Wilder,Feilder
    Guilty Pleasures:Juniper,Ophelia,Louise,Henry,Oliver,Lilibet

Amias has been climbing my own personal chart rapidly recently to make it's way up to my top 3, along with Caius and Cian.

I really have liked Frederick lately because a friend has a baby with this name and they call him Freddie which I think fits him...plus being absolutly beautiful on his part and so smiley makes the name work for me even more.

We are considering either Peregrine or Wolfgang for our son due in March. So obviously both those names.

I really love the idea of the name Shepherd but cant bring myself to actually use it. So Frederick and Shepherd are pribably my official name crushes....ones I really love at the moment and am drawn true byt wouldnt work in reality for my own child.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

Nicholas just recently got added back to our boys list, so that's probably my biggest crush right now. I also love March and North but I doubt my husband would ever agree to either of those.