Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eloise Ruby

19 51.35%
  • Eloise Amelia

18 48.65%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Down to 2!

So this is one of the names I will bring with me to the hospital. Pretty much have my other combos's in place..., Penelope Charlotte, Tessa Daphne, & Stella Ruby (I think). Just need to nail down a middle name. Looking for a pretty sounding vintage combo that flows well and has meaning for me.

Eloise Ruby - Like this a lot because my DD's name is Violet so Ruby has a nice color and nature tie in with her.
    Eloise Amelia - Love the flow and also both of my children's middle names start with an A, and is three syllables.

Other ideas welcomed too, thanks!!
    Last edited by bellarina; February 4th, 2013 at 04:33 PM.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

They're all so pretty, however will you chose?!!!

Of those three I do like Eloise Charlotte the best. You love Charlotte, and that is reason enough.

Eloise Emmeline
    Eloise Blossom
    Eloise Eugenie
    Eloise Victorine
    Eloise Almandine
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I really like Eloise Ava and Eloise Charlotte. I think Eloise Scarlett runs together a bit too much. I also like Eloise Amelia.
    Current loves: Theodore & Rosalind

Mommy to Arabella and Jude

Thanks! I do love the name Charlotte . Definitely reason enough to use this one. And as long as the flow is good, I might choose that combo. I really like the name Scarlett too. A little harsher but a nice color name and just beautiful. But maybe runs into each other too much? I say it Ell oh Wheeze. Eloise Amelia, too much? I like this too. And I think Eloise Ava sounds nice
    Last edited by bellarina; February 4th, 2013 at 10:19 AM.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

I like the heavy vowel sound of Eloise Amelia but I think I would choose Eloise Charlotte. It fits everything you asked for!