Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    I know lexiem :P I love a lot of the LOTR names but I don't think I'll use them in the book. I'll put them on my long list though for baby names ^_^
    Day 5 without power sitting at the library >.<
    I like

f:
    Alcyone
    Kaveri
    Nalaia
    Parthenia
    Valletta

m:

Spyridon
    Zorian
    Zuriel

@ auroradawn: Hyperion goes by Izzy with close friends (from his middle name Isadore) and sometimes Hype, which is adorable to me.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dantea View Post

@ auroradawn: Hyperion goes by Izzy with close friends (from his middle name Isadore) and sometimes Hype, which is adorable to me.
    Cute! Hyperion Isadore is a handsome name. It's just long and unfamiliar enough that I would have been surprised if he went exclusively by the unshortened Hyperion. Still, my brother goes by his full first name, Barnabas, without too much trouble.
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

It is handsome. He goes by the full a lot of the times, but yea, sometimes it's just easier having a nickname with a long name like that. His older daughter is Thalia Callista and she goes by Lele (leelee) sometimes (her name pronounced the Greek way -- thay-lee-uh).

You guys can keep suggesting if you'd like. I can't respond too quickly as I'm still without power (6 days now). I'll respond when I can though.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Or.en.da.el (periods for search reasons). Pronounced Oren-dell (most of her friends say it this way) or Or-wrendl (Her dad and siblings say it this way). Apparently means eternal flame of love in some Indian language (she's not Indian though)
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

Dantea, as a fellow Arkansan I wanted to say sorry you're still without power. We were for about six hours and it sucked. I can't imagine being without for a week.
    I'm not real knowledgeable on the rare and obscure, but I thought I'd share a family name that I had never heard before and can't find anything about it. Kerzell. I believe it may be German, but I really have no idea. It's a female middle name that can be seen over and over again in my family tree.
    I hope you get power again soon!
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.
    My fur babies are Walter and Marcheline aka Mooch.
    Current favorites: Imogen Temperance, Gwendolyn Lucille, Jessamyn Hazel, Charleston Hawk, Harrison Ambrose, Thompson Conrad