Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I laughed a bit while reading Aramintas list, I love so many of those names and lots are in my top 10!!! I will keep my eyes open for oddities for you Angel! Try checking local birth name lists and registries! Service Alberta prints the name of every baby born in Alberta, and there are I think at least a decade or two of lists now.

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

@ Irmgard: I already knew all of yours since Greek is my religion, so I've been through my obscure Greek names, bu I like some of what you suggested and probably no one really knows them.
    I like:

Achlys (maybe for a bad person)
    Illyria
    Nephele

@je m'appelle -- I already have Leontine on the list and I used Theophilus in the last book. I like:

- Leontine
    - Severin

@Kibby -- nope I can't look at local birth announcements because the kinds of names we get around her are like Jay'Dehn and Zerihn'ehTy (Jaden and Serenity) and that is definitely not what I'm looking for. But you an I have a similar style so I'm sure you can find some good ones for me.

Thanks everyone.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I saw someone listed 0rrin which reminded me of these three little boys I meet who were brothers. 0rrin, 1an and Yum@.

Yuma might be fun to add to your list, easy to pronounce, recognizable and definitely not frequently used.
    Others (sorry if they were already mentioned): Yarrow, Cymbeline, Erie, Ecru, Fife, Hadas, Heron, Metis (I know you know that one), and Twila
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

I love Cymbeline! That would make an excellent addition to the boys side ^_^ Fife is interesting as a name too. I've never heard of it as a name, yet it's completely recognizable. Thanks ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I would never have considered Cymbeline for a guy -> I always thought of it as a great alternative name for Thumbelina. (Not really sure why) But really, why not?
    Last edited by lexiem; December 23rd, 2012 at 05:47 PM.
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)